Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      The mock up engine is back in the car. It looks like I will also have to modify my oil pan to clear the steering rack. The good news is I think the accessory drive setup will work just fine. The AC lines will be a bit of a challenge but doable.







    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      The mock up engine is back in the car. It looks like I will also have to modify my oil pan to clear the steering rack. The good news is I think the accessory drive setup will work just fine. The AC lines will be a bit of a challenge but doable.

      That's going to look sweet.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com