Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      My wife and I are in contract for a new house that has a 36 x 48 shop. Finally enough space for me to play with my cars!
      That's what we are talking about! The Shop Build will need it's own Thread



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
      That's what we are talking about! The Shop Build will need it's own Thread
      Is there a thread on here about garage builds? That may be something cool to see. A general thread where everyone posts ideas. EDIT I just noticed a section for garage builds. I will have to look through it for lighting ideas and heating/AC.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      Is there a thread on here about garage builds? That may be something cool to see. A general thread where everyone posts ideas. EDIT I just noticed a section for garage builds. I will have to look through it for lighting ideas and heating/AC.
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forums/160-Garages

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Location
      Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      52
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      Is there a thread on here about garage builds? That may be something cool to see. A general thread where everyone posts ideas. EDIT I just noticed a section for garage builds. I will have to look through it for lighting ideas and heating/AC.
      If not on Pro-Touring then how about this https://www.garagejournal.com/

      Go to "The Forum" it has "Flooring", "Heating and A/C", "Lighting & Electrical", etc. Plus a Gallery of amazing Garages.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com