Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40 80 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 100 ... LastLast
    Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2412
    1. #1781
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      68
      Country Flag: Ecuador
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Ron,

      I really, really love the green. But you know I am a little weird...LOL

      silly question, who is that guys and where can i see his renderings?

    2. #1782
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Its funny, when I look at that rendering it is so exaggerated it looks like a cartoon. I know it was made from a photo of my car, the gas tank vent welded in the bottom of the tail panel, and gas tank filler behind the back window are a dead giveaway.

      Here is the guys web site, he does have some cool stuff on there. Suprised when I found my car there
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtmg/
      Ron Schwarz

    3. #1783
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Was looking for some pics of striping for my car, and look what I found. Scroll down a bit
      Dang...Ron, I like all three color combos!....that guy does good work!
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    4. #1784
      Join Date
      Jun 2001
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      10,604
      Country Flag: United States
      I didn't see any options incorporating the primer rear.. did I miss it?
      ​John Parsons

      UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

      UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

    5. #1785
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Sure John twist the knife.lol
      I wish the guy would have given me a front view also, I really like the triple stripe, but think it might look goofy from the front, especially with the cowl hood.
      Ron Schwarz

    6. #1786
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      145
      Awesome build Ron! i read the whole thread.. haha took me 3 days but im up to date now.. how far are you from ocean city?

      Dave Van Nuys
      83 455 Regal in progress

    7. #1787
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Chattanooga, TN
      Posts
      291
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      That guy has some really nice renderings on the site. I like the idea of putting some stripes on the car. Keeps it interesting.
      Right, like it ever got dull ha ha!!
      Stephen S.
      1967 Ford Mustang 4.7L, T5

    8. #1788
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Austin, Tx.
      Posts
      1,539
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I wish the guy would have given me a front view also, I really like the triple stripe, but think it might look goofy from the front, especially with the cowl hood.
      Hey Ron,



      Why don't you send the guy an email and ask him to do a front view for you? I just sent him an email about my project and he was very nice. I'm sure he would do that for you. You know he works with actual pictures and just tweaks them. I'm sure you will have to pick out a front view picture of your car and send it to him to work with.

      Just a suggestion...

      BTW, I also vote for silver or black stripes with your shade of blue. I don't think white would look as good with the "grabber blue" as it does with the "guardsman blue"...
      Ray
      FEW FRILLS, just BIG CHILLS!!!
      1972 VW Bug (427LS/T56 Magnum/9"-3.70 gears)
      18"x10-1/2" (315/30/18) Front, 18”x12" (335/30/18”) Rear
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lady-Bug-quot


    9. #1789
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by irregal83 View Post
      Awesome build Ron! i read the whole thread.. haha took me 3 days but im up to date now.. how far are you from ocean city?

      I'm in Harford Co., about 2 hours from O.C.
      Ron Schwarz

    10. #1790
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 454bug View Post
      Hey Ron,

      Why don't you send the guy an email and ask him to do a front view for you?
      I think I will, the guy does have good taste after all.LOL
      Ron Schwarz

    11. #1791
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Toronto
      Posts
      1,465
      Subtle Ron LOL ;-)... Seriously though the renderings do look good and I'd love to see what your car specific would look like (with the tripe stripe or other wise) buddy... You know it's already my one of my favorite PT cars out there and I think it would be cool to see what he came up with...
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

    12. #1792
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Burnaby, BC, Canada
      Posts
      1,388
      I like the original color combos/striping he did much better than the green. The green/yellow looks like a Lotus...
      1969 CAMARO RS

      2002 LS1-T56 Dyno results: 452 rwhp, 425 rwtq
      Project pics of my '69
      Lateral-G Feature Page
      Camaro Performers Magazine Feature

    13. #1793
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      145
      Im going to be in Ocean City on the 27th and would love to check out the car if thats possible

      Dave Van Nuys
      83 455 Regal in progress

    14. #1794
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Austin, Tx.
      Posts
      1,539
      Country Flag: United States
      I looked around and here are some color combinations.

      First the black stripes:














      and a combination of black and white:


      Second for the white stripes:






      I'm not a fan of the red...








      I couldn't find much with Grabber Blue with Silver stripes:


      This isn't Grabber Blue but it has nice Silver stripes:
      Ray
      FEW FRILLS, just BIG CHILLS!!!
      1972 VW Bug (427LS/T56 Magnum/9"-3.70 gears)
      18"x10-1/2" (315/30/18) Front, 18”x12" (335/30/18”) Rear
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lady-Bug-quot

    15. #1795
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Austin, Tx.
      Posts
      1,539
      Country Flag: United States
      If all else fails, you could always go with something like this:


      Ray
      FEW FRILLS, just BIG CHILLS!!!
      1972 VW Bug (427LS/T56 Magnum/9"-3.70 gears)
      18"x10-1/2" (315/30/18) Front, 18”x12" (335/30/18”) Rear
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lady-Bug-quot

    16. #1796
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Ray, if I could get those spoke wheeels to clear my big brakes, I'd run the last one(SWEET) . Crazy how we agonize over this stuff,thanks again. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    17. #1797
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      I vote for the white.. It just looks better in my opinion. But then, that last one...
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

    18. #1798
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Jacksonville, NC
      Posts
      63
      I'd like to see white done like one of the first two black pictures. That is the best style stripe IMO.

    19. #1799
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Kalamazoo, MI
      Posts
      144
      2nd of 4th Photo get my vote! Anyway you do it tho, the car is going to look great. Hell, it still looks great even in primer!
      1969 Pontiac GTO
      -The Nameless project.

      0331, USMC, Semper Fi.

    20. #1800
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      232
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      I'm in Harford Co., about 2 hours from O.C.
      Ever go to the Lowes show? Think you'll go tonight? I'd love to check this car out in person!!

    Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40 80 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 100 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com