Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 39 79 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 99 ... LastLast
    Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2412
    1. #1761
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by corty1980 View Post
      Very nice build mate just love the mustangs. Damn shame about the crash. That blue looks similar to the blue that is available on the current model ford falcons here in Australia. no more Ford blue paint (just bad mojo). I think the bad mojo isnt with the paint, its that motor in it. The car doesnt want that motor in it. You could chuck this in to be different http://www.fpv.com.au/fpv-range/f6-u...--transmission Who said you need a v8 to get 400+ hp.
      Those things are so wild, always have been interested in the Aussi cars. They kept the 351 Cleveland design way past the Americans(way better then the Windsors that we kept). The Holden stuff is was what cracked the engine management codes allowing us to tune these LS engines. Alot of cool stuff in Australia, but I think I'll stick with my V8's. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    2. #1762
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      31
      i always love lookin in on this thread always a good read. cant wait to get the ball rolling on my mustang.

    3. #1763
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      While I was fixing the cowl and windsheild that the hood screwed up, I desided to put some wipers on this car. It seems every event I go to a monsoon seems to follow, hell I had to drive in Michigan at 80 mph, with my fist holding the winsheild from falling in my lap, in driving rain, trying not to rearend Steevo.

      The problem was that the inner cowl section that the wipers attach to was removed off of this car to get the engine back far enough. I ended up using a 2005 Dodge Neon wiper motor and linkage, welded to my roll cage, getting the ratios correct was a pain but it works pretty good.

      When I painted the cowl I went body color instead of flat black, because I think I'm going to paint the whole car blue, and put the white GT350 stripes over the top for something different(not sure if I will like it or not, so I think I'll do the stripes in vinyl).



      Ron Schwarz

    4. #1764
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      Very nice! I've looked at those neon assemblies several times and thought they would work nicely. What are you using to control it? a wiper switch or just an on off switch?
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

    5. #1765
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      The only thing I couldn't get right was the park position, couldn't clock the motor to stop in the correct position because of the physical shape. It is two speed, but it is just high , low, or off.
      Ron Schwarz

    6. #1766
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks good man!! Curious on stripes too. Maybe silver? My fender stripes are silver and it's a great contrast.
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    7. #1767
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      617
      Country Flag: United States
      What is this talk of more paint ? I though you were one of us now. Boy ---- What is Matt going to say??
      Looks great Ron. Good luck at VIR. Give me a update when you get off track. Randy
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

    8. #1768
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Charlotte
      Posts
      1,295
      Love the updates!
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

    9. #1769
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron,
      I saw a car just like yours(I'm sure it was yours) at about 5:30pm yesterday at a truck stop, 1/4 mile from my house(15 miles South of Lynchburg, Va on Rt 29)....I tried to get my wife to turn around (she was driving) so I could get a better look and meet you in person, but we were in a hurry to get somewhere and she declined my request.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    10. #1770
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah that was me, on my way back from VIR.
      Ron Schwarz

    11. #1771
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Man you guys are killin me with all of this track time that you get to see....hope all went well and you had tons of fun.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    12. #1772
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Was looking for some pics of striping for my car, and look what I found. Scroll down a bit

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtmg/

      Ron Schwarz


    13. #1773
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      2,420
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Was looking for some pics of striping for my car, and look what I found. Scroll down a bit

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/vtmg/
      ha ha cool! Do you even know that person?
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

      Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

    14. #1774
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      No, was pretty suprised when I found it.
      Ron Schwarz

    15. #1775
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Nor Cal
      Posts
      2,196
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron that's awesome. Great find! He's got some killer stuff on his pages too.
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

    16. #1776
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Kalamazoo, MI
      Posts
      144
      That white with blue stripes looks sick! Color change? ;-)
      1969 Pontiac GTO
      -The Nameless project.

      0331, USMC, Semper Fi.

    17. #1777
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I was thinking more like blue with white stripes, like I said earlier I think I will do the stripes in vinyl just in case I don't like them. Its funny the guy added the back bumper to the car just like I said I was going to do, the only thing is it has my old quarter panels. The vents he put in the front fenders I actualy debated for a long time when I built the fenders, thought it would be too much with the massive rear vents, looks OK though. The pic I think the guy used was the car on the tale of the dragon in Tenn.

      Ron Schwarz

    18. #1778
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron,

      I really, really love the green. But you know I am a little weird...LOL

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    19. #1779
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      That guy has some really nice renderings on the site. I like the idea of putting some stripes on the car. Keeps it interesting.
      Stephen

    20. #1780
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      I still vote for silver stripes. Or black, no white.
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    Page 89 of 121 FirstFirst ... 39 79 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 99 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com