Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 62 of 121 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 112 ... LastLast
    Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2412
    1. #1221
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      AZ
      Posts
      801
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      My mind keeps changing like this, I'm going to have to grow a vigina. Got the top of the bumper built, but I think I'm going to change the ends and put the splitter in the across the bottom, something like this.
      I really like that design, flows well with the front of the stang I think!
      Robert R.
      1988 S10 blazer 5.0L SBC 700R4 body off build.
      1991 S10 Blazer 4.3L too low daily.
      1975 Cutlass Salon currenlty 350/th350
      Stupidity should be painful.

    2. #1222
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ModernMuseum View Post
      old man beer spotted.
      LOL!!


      Car is looking good, cant wait to see it at RTTHs.
      I may kick robert out of the way to get a ride this year.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    3. #1223
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan View Post
      LOL!!


      Car is looking good, cant wait to see it at RTTHs.
      I may kick robert out of the way to get a ride this year.
      Good luck with that, I kick back! lol

      Robert

    4. #1224
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      296
      Wish I could make it, while you 2 were kicking each other I could hop in the seat
      Lamar
      00 C5 hardtop H&C 436 rwhp with an 04 Z06 Suspension
      70 Chevelle SS396

    5. #1225
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      all that "kicking them out" yall talking you going to have to have a Roshambo contest.



    6. #1226
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Been crazy busy at work, haven't had much time for my nose job. Got this version tacked together,can't deside what the opening shape should be.

      The splitter will attach to the bottom, the brake and radiator ducts will be in that opening.





      Ron Schwarz

    7. #1227
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      Saweet, dude!! Here's MY feeble attempt at something similar...

      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    8. #1228
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Fits the front of the truck pretty good Adam. I think functionally the tongue portion would have to be bigger. Did you see the splitters that Ray posted? The Nascar splitters are stupid big, but work. I'm still a little unsure as to how large I want to go with that part on a "street car"lol

      Ron Schwarz


    9. #1229
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      Looking good!
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

    10. #1230
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Fits the front of the truck pretty good Adam. I think functionally the tongue portion would have to be bigger. Did you see the splitters that Ray posted? The Nascar splitters are stupid big, but work. I'm still a little unsure as to how large I want to go with that part on a "street car"lol
      I saw all of those that were posted and have been following along with some of the theory behind it all. I've taken some pointers too - mine will probably have to be modified soon to fix some little things. And add those brake ducts too.

      I also went a "bit" smaller than the NASCAR type splitters as it just didn't fit the front end - nor is this REALLY a functional item. I just like the way they look and if it helps just a LITTLE then that's cool too!

      Now get back to work so it's ready for RTTH!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    11. #1231
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      looks great!!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    12. #1232
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      I clearly need to attend the Ron Schwarz school of automotive fabrication.

      Dan
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car

    13. #1233
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67SSDan View Post
      I clearly need to attend the Ron Schwarz school of automotive fabrication.

      Dan
      LOL...Dan, you and I had the same idea.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    14. #1234
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      thats going to look great, ron!

    15. #1235
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      333
      Yeah but it also looks heavy. Time to start working with aluminum Ron.

      Only because I think that you, like me, dreads working with composites.

    16. #1236
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      No Preston, this will be my first complete fiberglass part. I will finish sculpting this metal out of body filler,(hopefully in the next couple nights), then start making the fiberglass mold. I have repaired glass panels before, but never built one from scratch, tune in to find out what a clusterfu## it is. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    17. #1237
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      260
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      No Preston, this will be my first complete fiberglass part. I will finish sculpting this metal out of body filler,(hopefully in the next couple nights), then start making the fiberglass mold. I have repaired glass panels before, but never built one from scratch, tune in to find out what a clusterfu## it is. Ron
      Sweet. I love seeing people creating custom fiberglass parts the right way (creating a plug, then building a mold from it).

      I've only been able to build fiberglass parts the less professional way: Wrap what your building in foil, lay on fiberglass over that, pop it off, and then spend 2 weeks trying to sand it to make it look right (and it's never going to fit right because its slightly bigger than the original part).

      Build a good mold and you can always make more if it gets ripped off or damaged. Or even better sell them
      '69 Chevelle - LQ4/T56
      '71 GMC SWB Fleetside - LM7/AR5

    18. #1238
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      38
      It's almost a shame to pull that tack-welded beast of a bumper off.

      It has a certain Frankenstang Monster quality to it...

    19. #1239
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan S. View Post
      It's almost a shame to pull that tack-welded beast of a bumper off.

      It has a certain Frankenstang Monster quality to it...
      LOL...yeah, the tacks look like lil teeth that are about ready to take a bite out of the bumper of the next car to get in front of him.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    20. #1240
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      dayton, oh
      Posts
      952
      fiberglassing is easy...

      now carbon fiber, to do it the right way, not so much.
      dave.t
      86 Olds 442 - Project If It Ain't Broke, Take It Apart and Fix It
      74 Javelin AMX - stocker

    Page 62 of 121 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 72 112 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com