Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 67 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 57 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 77 117 ... LastLast
    Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2412
    1. #1321
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      New front looks great!!



    2. #1322
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Robert Scheitlin just sent me this pic of the stop challenge. Still don't know how these guys get such good pics with the car centered, I always just catch the quarter panel or half the front fender.

      Ron Schwarz

    3. #1323
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      i had to put a post of your new frontend on the streetfighter site ,Ron.. the whole cake is too sweet not to.

    4. #1324
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet car Ron. It just keeps getting better.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    5. #1325
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Charlotte
      Posts
      1,295
      Ron - was nice meeting you this weekend - and your car kicks ass!

      Heres the link to all of my pics:

      http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...0Hills%202010/









      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

    6. #1326
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      Too bad nobody got a video of your amazing autocross run... That was spectacular! Seriously though, The car looks/runs/sounds amazing in person!
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

    7. #1327
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bjkadron View Post
      Too bad nobody got a video of your amazing autocross run... That was spectacular! Seriously though, The car looks/runs/sounds amazing in person!
      I hope someone got a video of us spinning, lol. Thanks again for letting me ride so many times, I had a blast!!

      Robert

    8. #1328
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      miami.fl.us
      Posts
      86
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron, can you make any comments on the performance gains, if any, between swapping the R valence with the custom one?
      EngineeRunner - Vintage Ford - '66FBGT + '68F250CC4x4

    9. #1329
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Anaheim Hills, CA
      Posts
      11,967
      Country Flag: United States
      RTTH6 Recap

      Acceleration = winner!
      Braking = Winner!
      Turning = calm the hell down! lol

      As always your Mustang was one of my favorites at the event and you should be pretty damn proud of how it did last weekend.

      Good seeing you Ron
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

      1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

      1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

    10. #1330
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Posts
      284
      Heres a video from the drag strip, was fun watching you run this weekend as always

      great stuff, I think Adam has more videos to upload I took during the Auto cross


    11. #1331
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      La La Land, CA
      Posts
      2,241
      Country Flag: United States
      Ron-

      You win. I want my 50/50 car to be just like your Mustang. Only greener.

      Tyler

    12. #1332
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Crofton, MD
      Posts
      160
      Ron - what did it run on the dragstrip?

      GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

    13. #1333
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      I hadn't seen the engine compartment closeouts. They look nice too.
      Stephen

    14. #1334
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Posts
      11
      Car look better, I didn't think that was possible but you did it again!

      By the way where did you get the stainless wire mesh that you used for the rear brake duct screens?

    15. #1335
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by avewhtboy View Post
      great stuff, I think Adam has more videos to upload I took during the Auto cross
      Yes, I do, but I've been working on my desktop computer this week and I can't seem to get my laptop to load any of those huge vid's. I'll see if I can't get one up soon.
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

    16. #1336
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      East-Tennessee
      Posts
      291
      Congrats Ron on the wins!!! The Mustang keeps looking better along with it's performance!! Awesome Ride!!

    17. #1337
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Lynchburg, VA
      Posts
      17
      I was at the event and I must say this car is beautiful. I think I captured most of the autocross runs... I need a couple of days to upload (3-4 hours worth of video) and I will send them to you.

      I do believe I have video of the car spinning out however.

      Blake
      Blake

      1987 Saleen Mustang # 198

      Currently looking for a 70-73 Trans Am/Firebird or Camaro. Let me know if you have one for sale.


    18. #1338
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      As soon as I got back from Tenn., I had to board a plane for Boston for work. Just got home, thanks for the kind words guys.

      Yancy, your new Camaro is awesome,those carbon parts are the nicest I've ever seen.

      Steve, good seeing you, yeah I'm a spazz.

      Tyler, can't wait to see that Camaro done, looks like it will be a wild ride.

      Adams truck was one of my favorites to watch on the autoX

      The car ran 8.18 in the 1/8th,spinning through 1st and 2nd. I don't know what that converts to in the 1/4

      The new nose isn't really going to give any performance gains until i get back on the road course.
      Ron Schwarz

    19. #1339
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by txoutlaw View Post
      Car look better, I didn't think that was possible but you did it again!

      By the way where did you get the stainless wire mesh that you used for the rear brake duct screens?

      The mesh came from Motorstate
      Ron Schwarz

    20. #1340
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Salt Shake City, Utah
      Posts
      89
      Dope car, i have been sleeping on this site for too long.

    Page 67 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 57 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 77 117 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com