Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Results 61 to 80 of 245
    1. #61
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Working on fuel pump and fuel line access today. Had to notch the bed cross member to allow more access.
      Name:  IMG_5223.jpg
Views: 1038
Size:  469.3 KBName:  IMG_5224.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  450.5 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    2. #62
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      So this morning I wanted to get a look at the amount of access to the fuel pump and lines, I knew it should be good but never hurts to double check. I’m happy with it!Name:  D561D9D2-12D8-45EE-90C8-AB6298116EC8.jpg
Views: 979
Size:  665.5 KBName:  C0046137-B124-4EDB-90B3-36C16E8E2DBF.jpg
Views: 989
Size:  427.4 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    3. #63
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      One more thing done! fuel pump access door.Name:  D21B2350-7C95-4426-AA51-FA0415254205.jpg
Views: 967
Size:  691.4 KBName:  EF1429DB-4645-4263-87EA-BEC7205E93D5.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  564.2 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    4. #64
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      121
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow nice project, David! I like that you took the leap of cutting out your floor to integrate it into the frame. That would have probably saved me time and given me a stiffer structure yet, but it's a commitment for sure. Looking good!
      Chris Johnson

      '66 Chevelle Malibu

    5. #65
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by WildCherry66 View Post
      Wow nice project, David! I like that you took the leap of cutting out your floor to integrate it into the frame. That would have probably saved me time and given me a stiffer structure yet, but it's a commitment for sure. Looking good!
      Thank you sir!
      This car was pretty bad as far as the floors went (Rusty) I wanted to make the frame more ridge so it just made since to me to cut the floor out an incorporate the body and frame together (no body bushings) once it all said an done i will weld the body and frame together then it will become more like a unibody car only with a frame. In my mind it should be very stiff, I can tell just from putting it on the rotisserie that it is very ridge as I didn't see it sag any. I have put stock Chevelle frames on a rotisserie and they would be sagging.
      This car was headed to the crusher if I had not found it when I did.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    6. #66
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      121
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan View Post
      Thank you sir!
      This car was pretty bad as far as the floors went (Rusty) I wanted to make the frame more ridge so it just made since to me to cut the floor out an incorporate the body and frame together (no body bushings) once it all said an done i will weld the body and frame together then it will become more like a unibody car only with a frame. In my mind it should be very stiff, I can tell just from putting it on the rotisserie that it is very ridge as I didn't see it sag any. I have put stock Chevelle frames on a rotisserie and they would be sagging.
      This car was headed to the crusher if I had not found it when I did.
      Yeah that’s a nice way to do it. Maybe for my next project we’ll consider going that route.
      Chris Johnson

      '66 Chevelle Malibu

    7. #67
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      One more mock up before the tank goes back in the box.Name:  41D518A2-8E1F-418A-805D-5F0B0A0CA85C.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  528.8 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    8. #68
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice trap door!!! Awesome progress Dave
      Ron Schwarz

    9. #69
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S;[URL="tel:1352047"
      1352047[/URL]]Nice trap door!!! Awesome progress Dave
      Thank you sir!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    10. #70
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice progress you're making over there!!!
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    11. #71
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      Nice progress you're making over there!!!
      Thank you sir!
      I been cutting rusty driver side wheel tub out , repairing and putting it back in today. Almost done with the driver side.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    12. #72
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Today’s work repairing the rear wheel tubs and a mini tub. I got the driver side cut out then went about figuring out how to fix the rust and widen the tub to 1.75”s . So as you can see in the pictures I came up with this! The inside of the bed was beat up pretty good so while I had it out I hammered the dents out .
      I have some clean up to do and finish the inside to weld the last strip in and I will be happy with it!
      Repair what you got without spending a bunch of money.Name:  C7E6AF13-A915-4849-91D8-AE6E04550FC3.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  527.6 KBName:  884724AA-6343-4D93-9F0F-9ECD024AD822.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  406.6 KBName:  D8B23084-63DD-4C9F-96BC-290BA3D3C23E.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  576.3 KBName:  E4E32222-BA6D-457A-99E2-B64BD058F4E8.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  372.6 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    13. #73
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Took the day off from the car to clean up the garage. Still not done but much better.Name:  8D249BCA-1414-46B3-96A7-D0AB8D4786F3.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  509.5 KBName:  DAA3E858-4A27-4148-81B9-095DA70B9565.jpg
Views: 922
Size:  490.1 KBName:  C6E82940-ED6B-479A-8C84-B292A451BAFD.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  506.1 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    14. #74
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice job! It looks great.

      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK


    15. #75
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Grayson, GA
      Posts
      1,578
      Country Flag: United States
      If anyone can take a box of rusty parts and turn them into something cool........you can. Looks like you're making a lot of progress so far.

    16. #76
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Nice job! It looks great.
      Thank you sir!

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by 69rs;[URL="tel:1352181"
      1352181[/URL]]If anyone can take a box of rusty parts and turn them into something cool........you can. Looks like you're making a lot of progress so far.
      Thank you sir! Long time no here.
      how are y’all doing?
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    17. #77
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Grayson, GA
      Posts
      1,578
      Country Flag: United States

    18. #78
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69rs;[URL="tel:1352261"
      1352261[/URL]]Doing good! How are y'all doing?
      same here doing well!
      trying to navigate around the madness 🤔
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    19. #79
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Little more mini tub! It’s a patchwork but it’s didn’t cost much and it will ad to the strength of the frame and body!Name:  24E19039-348B-437C-9971-984AB3838CD8.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  477.3 KBName:  475C27E2-3974-4302-9EFB-318F6E31E56B.jpeg
Views: 816
Size:  473.9 KBName:  8D1F38EE-CD0E-49C3-B230-4A4AE1DC2F73.jpeg
Views: 814
Size:  534.3 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    20. #80
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      121
      what wheels are those backspacing and tire size
      yes it does have positraction

    Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com