Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Results 161 to 180 of 245
    1. #161
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Finally got some good weather. I got the inside of the quarter panels blasted and epoxy primer yesterday
      Welded in the patch panels on the passenger side.
      Did a little more fitting of the driver side quarter panel and started welding it on.Name:  CF0461F0-8B98-4663-B863-FF72F26E0F6B.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  317.0 KBName:  2E15BD56-07FF-415F-BAE9-D36D6FE4E265.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  339.8 KBName:  DF3F931F-C205-4FAE-B02C-296D6ACC1CEA.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  827.3 KBName:  81790AE7-680A-4C8E-B123-3DA41EC5D68C.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  348.8 KBName:  47CDFF04-1AAE-400C-9F3A-DF016BB3E328.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  269.5 KBName:  FE238540-D405-4C0C-891E-6549CBFB7597.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  319.7 KB

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!


    2. #162
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  2CE6E002-B3E1-4CF4-AB74-02DC258ED3D2.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  451.4 KBName:  E2747E0A-5359-4B47-A0C8-FD99CF0E7DF1.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  482.4 KBName:  F7E51AC5-3463-4984-9541-7FE6EEC9CC32.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  290.0 KBName:  3C380EAF-2DA8-4737-A22E-1F8E6FFBB83A.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  324.4 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    3. #163
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Moving along, getting close to epoxy primer Name:  A73EF84D-EDFF-468F-B02A-4080578DC7DE.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  385.1 KBName:  B821426D-95A4-46F8-B336-0AF616D0E1C8.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  325.7 KBName:  DAC83D3A-E0EA-426B-B087-F660899054B0.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  497.3 KBName:  E4A9E449-14F2-485E-BBD9-B779EB8F9FD3.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  352.6 KBName:  BE167463-7468-4E78-8D17-D329617CCF57.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  289.0 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    4. #164
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  216819C9-FB4E-4916-9BEB-B9AB02A8B43C.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  416.8 KBName:  03D39DA4-57EA-474D-91DA-6426AE93B28E.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  390.3 KB
      Not much to report cut out a couple close out panels.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    5. #165
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  D9B6ACD2-D6E8-4529-831E-2B4603A1384C.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  400.9 KBName:  9EC4D386-D15B-4035-BA2E-8364C7DFAFFC.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  494.7 KB
      Another close out panel done.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    6. #166
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Found out I’m 65 years old today and I fill it.��
      15 one hundred pound bags of sand loading the blaster and blasting.
      Whup my assss!
      Everything blasted except the doors and tailgate.
      No it’s not my birthday just realizing how old I am.��Name:  61B5243D-C367-482F-A3A8-779DF92C80BF.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  1.03 MBName:  1A9A200C-18AD-4D58-AD9F-38ACB2C41A68.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  1.07 MBName:  C91D6E5F-FBB6-4809-88F5-4481910F601D.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  374.4 KBName:  AC27319D-9EC1-4625-924E-D54B75C71064.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  389.7 KBName:  7963B8D3-F390-4F7E-B795-5456C3C0AA62.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  473.4 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    7. #167
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  F18BAFB5-116B-4EC6-BAC6-73A60A79806F.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  674.7 KBName:  485D040A-0B17-40E8-9F9B-6C8D71AF09C1.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  540.8 KBName:  CEBFBBE7-C37C-4603-AFD7-E7454C23C72F.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  647.4 KBName:  B04D85F1-B136-4B83-8E68-3BE8E8EDA0A5.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  554.4 KBName:  A282C416-8DBC-40D1-B145-C12F2F0E4619.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  613.8 KBSo after yesterday work I was pooped went to sleep around 9:30esh woke up at 3:00 came out to the garage 4:30 esh took the glass and latch mechanism out of the doors so I could blast them.
      1:15 now and I’m done primering.
      Watching paint dry now.
      Doors are sandblasted and 3 coats of black epoxy
      In case anyone is wondering I’m leaving the car in black epoxy primer, no body work no paint.
      Just the black and a couple coats of satin clear.
      Last edited by David Sloan; 03-01-2023 at 04:38 PM.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    8. #168
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      I like what's going on here and your plans!

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    9. #169
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      I like what's going on here and your plans!

      Andrew
      Thank you sir!
      hoping to have this thing running by mid summer at the latest.
      I hope to be talking to you about tuning as soon as it together and ready to run.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    10. #170
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Since we’re getting rain today and I wanted to keep moving forward with this I’m cleaning up the door latches and window regulators
      After cleaning a little lithium grease works wonders.Name:  4D006A82-30EB-41EF-9A4F-6B725C0426A9.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  722.6 KBName:  53ABBC2F-E04D-4280-8F0D-2AAFBC92142F.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  353.7 KBName:  F0103841-FC37-4C31-A3F9-CAD40E108E37.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  329.1 KBName:  E5ED30BC-EF48-4A00-9DA5-917912D4CBAE.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  728.6 KBName:  F957ABAD-D6B2-43CB-A9E2-617FF948C048.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  432.1 KBName:  23BC2C58-8060-4442-AB24-C1AF00D9FC4B.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  307.4 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    11. #171
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking forward to helping you get it tuned!

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    12. #172
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      SF Bay Area
      Posts
      463
      wow, your cleaning agent really works! What did you soak them in?
      chunger

      '68 Ranchero 500
      '70 Cougar XR-7 Convertible
      '98 Mustang GT Convertible

    13. #173
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by chunger;[URL="tel:1388009"
      1388009[/URL]]wow, your cleaning agent really works! What did you soak them in?
      It’s purple power degreaser and some dawn dish soap and a little water!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    14. #174
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Bringing it back from the dead. I know something about age. It's kind of an award to make it to 65 so congratulations! I'm using coal slag instead of sand for blasting. I use a tarp and recycle it about 3 times before I toss it. The last time I bought some at Tractor Supply it was still less than $10 per 50lb. bag.

    15. #175
      Join Date
      Nov 2000
      Location
      O-town
      Posts
      4,330
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan View Post
      It’s purple power degreaser and some dawn dish soap and a little water!
      David, PP works great, just don't use it on aluminum, it turns it white and fuzzy instantly, I have a Safety Kleen parts washer and put that in it, cleaned some Toyota engine parts and bam!

      love what you've done to the elco, read through almost all the pages the other night, impressed
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL



      70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

    16. #176
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy;[URL="tel:1388029"
      1388029[/URL]]Bringing it back from the dead. I know something about age. It's kind of an award to make it to 65 so congratulations! I'm using coal slag instead of sand for blasting. I use a tarp and recycle it about 3 times before I toss it. The last time I bought some at Tractor Supply it was still less than $10 per 50lb. bag.
      Yes sir it is !
      bringing it back seems to be my moto! lol!
      the hundred pound bags of sand are $11 a bag now, from a few years ago they were $8 a bag.
      i tried the recycling of the sand it’s to much hassle when you’re trying to beat the rain storms.
      it is what it is! Trying to get it done!

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Steve68 View Post
      David, PP works great, just don't use it on aluminum, it turns it white and fuzzy instantly, I have a Safety Kleen parts washer and put that in it, cleaned some Toyota engine parts and bam!

      love what you've done to the elco, read through almost all the pages the other night, impressed
      thank you sir!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    17. #177
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Body in black epoxy primer, hopefully can get this thing taped off tomorrow then the gray epoxy to the frame and the floors.
      Name:  F4510054-68D1-4E8C-A8AE-3ADBABDB2FAF.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  405.2 KBName:  3150069C-28F6-4CA5-8438-4A8EA2D404F8.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  284.4 KBName:  8159A8E5-9C41-4439-A773-06BC1E7FD39A.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  526.3 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    18. #178
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Frame and floors in gray epoxy primer.Name:  813E1D53-7E3C-4FA7-9CB5-2736B7FFA8ED.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  368.1 KBName:  2BEC8278-8A89-4685-909D-D884761E291C.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  614.2 KBName:  7839C803-5FB8-4077-B572-9FA0CE31735D.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  641.3 KBName:  8A70CD39-2415-4D54-B936-3D008DFDEEA0.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  522.3 KBName:  98FF5802-A4DF-4419-81F5-81ED66DE8AC1.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  459.1 KBName:  B14DC364-281A-4AB6-8FD5-DA858370FCE1.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  464.1 KBName:  27E6AAAE-DA37-4E86-853B-8B52FA77393D.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  282.9 KB
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    19. #179
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Acworth, GA
      Posts
      255
      Country Flag: United States
      Well, I assume that you KNOW that I like it. :-)

    20. #180
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by gardnerme;[URL="tel:1388121"
      1388121[/URL]]Well, I assume that you KNOW that I like it. :-)
      lol thank you sir!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com