Results 1 to 20 of 244
Thread: Garage built Buick....GN
-
01-09-2013 #1
Garage built Buick....GN
Starting a build thread here for my 87' Buick Grand National I've owned since I was 19. It was pretty much stock original with a few basic bolt-ons and Simmons 3-piece wheels. I took it apart January 2012 and have been working on it slowly but steadily in my home garage as time and money allows. This is what I started with...
Justin Snow
-
01-09-2013 #2I also had a set of blacked out Welds for when I would take it to the track...
Justin Snow
01-09-2013 #3Justin Snow
01-09-2013 #4Some of you might know me from my blue Z06. I met and raced with some of you at RTTS1, RTTS2, and RTOS.
Justin Snow
01-09-2013 #5Disassembly.
Justin Snow
01-09-2013 #6Justin Snow
01-10-2013 #7
Pro-Touring Veteran
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Location
- Washington, MO
- Posts
- 2,363
Nice garage.. love the artwork.. GN looks good.
01-10-2013 #8Car looks in good shape - 3 bay garage = nice....
2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door
01-10-2013 #9
Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Location
- Eden, WI
- Posts
- 97



Reply With Quote