Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Today’s work repairing the rear wheel tubs and a mini tub. I got the driver side cut out then went about figuring out how to fix the rust and widen the tub to 1.75”s . So as you can see in the pictures I came up with this! The inside of the bed was beat up pretty good so while I had it out I hammered the dents out .
      I have some clean up to do and finish the inside to weld the last strip in and I will be happy with it!
      Repair what you got without spending a bunch of money.Name:  C7E6AF13-A915-4849-91D8-AE6E04550FC3.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  527.6 KBName:  884724AA-6343-4D93-9F0F-9ECD024AD822.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  406.6 KBName:  D8B23084-63DD-4C9F-96BC-290BA3D3C23E.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  576.3 KBName:  E4E32222-BA6D-457A-99E2-B64BD058F4E8.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  372.6 KB

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com