Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 85 of 121 FirstFirst ... 35 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 95 ... LastLast
    Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2412
    1. #1681
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Biloxi, Mississippi
      Posts
      66
      Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
      ...I might even be swayed to the Ford side of the street if they came out with a similar version of your beast.
      Mine's pretty close - looks-wise anyway. I don't have all the cool fab work tho...
      2011 Mustang GT 5.0 6-speed, 3.55 rear, and Brembo package

    2. #1682
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks good! You should black out the rear panel aswell. Then we can have "partial" twins, well a street version and it's VERY evil twin.
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    3. #1683
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      It should be a little different, I am actually putting a fiberglass back bumper on it, reengineering the tow tabs, and putting shiny paint on it. What is this world coming to?
      Ron Schwarz

    4. #1684
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Zachalanche View Post
      Put me in the 1% group. I always thought that the back of the car needed a little more upward angle on the lower edge of the quarter. That should really complement the widebody makeing it look more natural and less forced on th rear of the car. can't wait to see how it turns out.
      The rear of the car has a belly pan on it, I wanted the quarters to flow right into that bellypan. Which left the quarter higher in the front then in the back, I will have to fab a new pan to work with shape of the new quarters. You can see the difference in the pics.


      Ron Schwarz

    5. #1685
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      I see what you mean. I like the idea of running a bumper, it will look more complete. I am still pulling for a bigger tail light setup given the width of the car. Any lines on a new engine yet?

      Stephen


    6. #1686
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Easton, PA
      Posts
      989
      Country Flag: United States
      the 2nd shot seems to show the gas tank dropping down pretty far; do you think you'll have to move it up as well?
      Keith C.

    7. #1687
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Where the hosers are.
      Posts
      201
      That's the angle of before picture I was looking for last night. lol

      Definitely an improvement.
      1973 Datsun 240 Z
      2.8L Turbocharged and Injected, WIP.

      DIY Fuel injection forums and information

    8. #1688
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      192
      Quote Originally Posted by twosaturns View Post
      the 2nd shot seems to show the gas tank dropping down pretty far; do you think you'll have to move it up as well?
      The 2nd shot does not have the rear valance on.
      Frank

      64 Chevy II, 402ci Twin Turbo LS1
      Car build thread here -- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...Chevy-II-build

    9. #1689
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      The back looks 100% better! I thought it looked a little awkward before, but it was already done when I started following your build so I didn't figure you were going to change it.
      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

    10. #1690
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      I see what you mean. I like the idea of running a bumper, it will look more complete. I am still pulling for a bigger tail light setup given the width of the car. Any lines on a new engine yet?
      Yeah, I got a block, and am getting the LS back together. I'm too cheap to spend the cash on the fancy tail panel and lights.
      Ron Schwarz

    11. #1691
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Riverside, CA
      Posts
      51
      Hey Ron I like your Corvette... err mustang haha look forward to seeing/reading about your new bottom end!
      • Mike L.

    12. #1692
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      38
      That's gonna be a much more fluid look.

      Nice line.

    13. #1693
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      113
      Wow Ron - awesome car! I hope to see it in person someday.

      Tom Tomlinson
      Holley

    14. #1694
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      oshawa ontario
      Posts
      1,607
      Country Flag: Canada
      Do you still have the Kirkey seats??....how are you liking them after a day of driving??.....they would be so easy to mount in mine but Ive heard they can be.....uncomfortable.
      Nascar 69 Chevelle project, 1999 Hutch Pagan Nascar chassis, 69 Chevelle body,700hp, Penske's, slicks, roadrace track day https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...le-Cup-project
      89 Iroc 406 Fitech 5 spd
      01 chevy 2500HD 4x4 8.1 Allison
      31 Scarab 2 x 454

    15. #1695
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah, I'm running the Pro Street/Drag seat, the inter. road race seat wasn't comfortable when I shifted. Kind of bound up my arm on the wings on the side of the seat. I think they are very comfortable, I think I'm going to try a set of 20 degree seats to give me more headroom.
      Ron Schwarz

    16. #1696
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      2
      I have spent the last 2 days reading through your thread. And I have to tell you, I joined this forum so i might be able to gain some insight on modifying my 67 mustang coupe. Your car is at the least awesome, but I admire the work you have done and the skill you have with a hammer and welder.

      that front splitter is kind of in the direction of what i want, but my car isn't that low to the ground. Any tips on how to start fabing, this is still my first car, literally.

      Lastly, wish you kept it all ford. think about a fuel injected 358 stroker if you get the money.

    17. #1697
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Beaver Dam WI
      Posts
      26
      this car is hot , i wanna see lots more updates , love all the innovations uve come up with !! awesome stuff!

    18. #1698
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Mustang67Lenor View Post
      I have spent the last 2 days reading through your thread. And I have to tell you, I joined this forum so i might be able to gain some insight on modifying my 67 mustang coupe. Your car is at the least awesome, but I admire the work you have done and the skill you have with a hammer and welder.

      that front splitter is kind of in the direction of what i want, but my car isn't that low to the ground. Any tips on how to start fabing, this is still my first car, literally.

      Lastly, wish you kept it all ford. think about a fuel injected 358 stroker if you get the money.
      The only advise I can give is to start collecting tools, welder, cutting, hammering tools, and start practicing. My best fab tools are oddly shaped pieces of metal (short sections of railroad ties, round cannon ball shaped pieces welded on to stands) old school is the best school.
      Ron Schwarz

    19. #1699
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Ron any update on your motor yet!! chomping at the bit here!! LOL!!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    20. #1700
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Thought I'd have it built Sat. and installed Sunday, but Manley shorted me the oil control rail support in my ring set, so although all the assemblies are built, the rings are file fit and ready to install, I'm in limbo until Manley sends me the rails. I was flushing the dry sump tank, and of course it was full of metal. This requires me to pull the front clip to get the tank out and clean it out, so the front clip got pulled yesterday. One step forward two back.
      Ron Schwarz

    Page 85 of 121 FirstFirst ... 35 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 95 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com