Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 29 of 121 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 79 ... LastLast
    Results 561 to 580 of 2412
    1. #561
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      For sure no black,unless its flat black.I knew it was going to be white,or some extreme color that would conceal my lack of effort on the body work.I was driving home from work friday,and passed my local Ford dealer who had a 2010 Mustang out front ,the color caught my eye,I stopped at my paint supplier before I even made it home.Hopefully its bright enough,to hide my lazyness.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    2. #562
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Z06killinSBF View Post
      Hey, we'll have the same color Mustangs
      Is that Grabber Blue? So it is a remix of an old color.I loved this Mustang I passed,and yours definitely looks pretty wicked.I don't know what made me think it was a new color.Too late,I've committed myself now $328 a gallon.{hard on the budget}
      Ron Schwarz

    3. #563
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Snohomish,Wa.
      Posts
      364
      Nice choice on the color. Ford used a version of grabber blue on the Boss mustangs.

      Roger

    4. #564
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      South Ga..
      Posts
      288
      Where are all the pics and why arent they posted on here?

    5. #565
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 72tunaboat View Post
      Nice choice on the color. Ford used a version of grabber blue on the Boss mustangs.

      Yeah!!! That is bright enough to hide a multitude of sins.This color looks a shade darker though.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

    6. #566
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mone View Post
      Where are all the pics and why arent they posted on here?
      Any pics that had been removed when I ran out of space should be here http://57hemicuda.smugmug.com/galler...08514066_RN8P8
      Ron Schwarz

    7. #567
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Posts
      157
      freaks me out how there's actually people that talented out there in the world.

      man awesome work....
      "Project Yeti"
      70 Chevelle Coupe

      BIGGER is BETTER...
      Bigger Engine !!..........
      Bigger Wheels !!!.............
      Bigger AUDIO !!!!..................
      ---------------------------------------------------
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjIRkWENUxM

    8. #568
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      GA
      Posts
      40
      Sick car. Nice work man!
      My Rides
      72 Cuda (Back to work on it)
      09 Challenger R/T (RIP)
      12 Ram R/T DD

    9. #569
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Cumberland, Maryland
      Posts
      552
      Country Flag: United States
      Too bad you weren't a week quicker. There is an autocross this weekend up in the scenic part of the state...Just sayin.

    10. #570
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Houston, Tx
      Posts
      2,200
      Country Flag: United States
      so youll be selling it for what you spent on it right? Ill be the first in line please!!!!

      gahh this car is too sick, I wish I had the skills for something like this
      Colin Russ

    11. #571
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      My color is actually light grabber blue from like a 70 Maverick. At least that is what the color book said. I agree the $400/gl paint is indeed hard on the budget. Just think, my full gallon of clear got knocked off the work bench, OUCH!!
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    12. #572
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      In between coats of mud,I'm trying to catch up on all the little stuff.Made these plates to go between the cage and the A pillars.Still alot of crap to do and not alot of time.Windsheild comes Tuesday,so the car has to be in color.Its going to be a long weekend.Ron
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Ron Schwarz

    13. #573
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      St Joe, Mo
      Posts
      274
      Country Flag: United States
      incredible
      Ryan
      1969 X11 Camaro- Peelin paint, rust, the whole works

    14. #574
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm sure your head already to big to fit through the garage door, but I gotta say... when I first saw the beginning of the build, I thought, "that's cool, but hows he going to do the next step?" Now after thumbing through the latest fabbing, all I can think is "why did he need to purchase the Mustang carcass in the first place?"
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

    15. #575
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Orlando, Fl
      Posts
      1,229
      Country Flag: United States
      I think I read that it will be in color by Tuesday!!! I am going to guess you are burning the midnight oil? Any pics from this weekends work?
      Nick DiPrenda

    16. #576
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah,I'm exhausted.My companies busy season is now in full swing,so I'm not getting home until late.I really really wish I had more time,this is a rushed, quick and dirty paint job.In keeping with the budget theme,I'm shooting it with a Harbor Freight $15 paint gun,yes you heard right $15,was going to break out my good gun that I bought to spray my Camaro,but no it is budget crap to the very end.I will spray the thing tonight,and post some pics then.Car is blown completely back apart,I'm not going to get any test miles on the car before Geogia,so if something falls off I don't want to hear any laughing!!

      Ron Schwarz


    17. #577
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      dayton, oh
      Posts
      952
      I'm kinda curious how well the cheapo gun works. Sometimes I wonder if the only people that notice the difference are professional bodymen.

      you could always re-shoot it later.
      Last edited by jackfrost; 05-04-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: speeling
      dave.t
      86 Olds 442 - Project If It Ain't Broke, Take It Apart and Fix It
      74 Javelin AMX - stocker

    18. #578
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      260
      A super chepo gun will probably be noticeable to anyone who has used a paint gun before, BUT you can still make a paint job look decent with one if you take your time and learn the gun a bit.

      There are a lot of people who swear by those HF guns. Good paint is in the prep, not so much the spray.

      I really cant wait to see this car in a solid color.
      '69 Chevelle - LQ4/T56
      '71 GMC SWB Fleetside - LM7/AR5

    19. #579
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      230
      I love the budget-ness going on here. The car looks so mean. Can't wait to see it done! You can sleep later.

    20. #580
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Yeah,I'm exhausted.My companies busy season is now in full swing,so I'm not getting home until late.I really really wish I had more time,this is a rushed, quick and dirty paint job.In keeping with the budget theme,I'm shooting it with a Harbor Freight $15 paint gun,yes you heard right $15,was going to break out my good gun that I bought to spray my Camaro,but no it is budget crap to the very end.I will spray the thing tonight,and post some pics then.Car is blown completely back apart,I'm not going to get any test miles on the car before Geogia,so if something falls off I don't want to hear any laughing!!

      Dont worry about it falling apart we got tools an a lift we will just put it back together an run it some more.
      LOL!!

      Thanks for the update
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    Page 29 of 121 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 79 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com