Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Results 141 to 160 of 184
    1. #141
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Ford Sterling Gray metallic. Once it's together some I'll post up some better pictures.

    2. #142
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Engine, transmission, brake and fuel lines as well as exhaust will be installed next week.
      Attached Images Attached Images                

    3. #143
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Burlington KY
      Posts
      357
      Country Flag: United States
      wow now i want my car done.....looking good!
      "Racing is life. Everything else is just, waiting"

    4. #144
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      171
      Country Flag: United States
      What size rubber are ya running

    5. #145
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      17" wheels with 255's on the front and 315's on the back.

    6. #146
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Milford, MI
      Posts
      19
      Country Flag: United States
      damn that thing sits nice....

    7. #147
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      This totally aired out. It's on ridetech Shockwaves.

    8. #148
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      On the way to the engine builder.

      - - - Updated - - -

      New pics soon.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    9. #149
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      After 2 1/2 years the drivetrain is in the car.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    10. #150
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      46
      What do you have there?

    11. #151
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      2 and 1/2 years is ok. It's surprising how much time it takes to do things well.

    12. #152
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      A 351W stroked to a 427

    13. #153
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      285
      Country Flag: Australia
      Hi there. Love your build you are doing. I am currently in the process of doing a 67 coupe down here in Australia and we have so many rules and regulations down here I envy some of the builds you guys can do.
      I have a couple of quick questions to ask. Are your wheels able to fit on the front with no mods other than rolling the guards and with the rear would they of fitted without the DSE mini tubs as we are not allowed to cut the rails over here. They must remain original to be road legal. I could trim the edge off up to the rail and weld a squared off inner wheel arch if that makes sense.
      I have started a build thread and have chosen a TCI front end with a Chris Alston Chassis works rear end but the body work is taking forever along with the dollars.
      Great build i have gained some inspiration from you.

    14. #154
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Apex, NC
      Posts
      1,020
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking really good! I love the color ;)

    15. #155
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by craigF View Post
      Hi there. Love your build you are doing. I am currently in the process of doing a 67 coupe down here in Australia and we have so many rules and regulations down here I envy some of the builds you guys can do.
      I have a couple of quick questions to ask. Are your wheels able to fit on the front with no mods other than rolling the guards and with the rear would they of fitted without the DSE mini tubs as we are not allowed to cut the rails over here. They must remain original to be road legal. I could trim the edge off up to the rail and weld a squared off inner wheel arch if that makes sense.
      I have started a build thread and have chosen a TCI front end with a Chris Alston Chassis works rear end but the body work is taking forever along with the dollars.
      Great build i have gained some inspiration from you.
      Thanks for the kind words. It's been a fun project. Sorry to tell you there is no way I could have fit these tires on the rear of my '66 without the mods we did. There just isn't any room. I'm not familiar with a '67. On the front, the TCI kit brought the inside in quite a bit which allows these wide fronts to be installed.

      Check out Godbolts wide body '67 fastback. He's also in OZ and has similar restrictions.

    16. #156
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Crestronwizard View Post
      Looking really good! I love the color ;)
      Thanks. It looks real close to another bad azz coupe I've seen around.

    17. #157
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Headers going in. Engine and transmission all aligned. Shifter installed. Taking measurements for the driveshaft.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    18. #158
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      285
      Country Flag: Australia
      Just love this build. Great looking stance and paint. Do you know what size backspacing is on your front and rear wheels? I think i have figured a way to get at least a 295 tire under the rear of my 67 with a little rail and suspension mod that won't upset the government inspectors too much in Australia. How is the turning circle with your front rims, do the tires catch the rails on full lock?
      Engine bay is starting to look a treat as well. Love the March pulley system, think i may go that route.



    19. #159
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      285
      Country Flag: Australia
      Hi again. Are your bonnet hinges from Mustangs to Fear? I went with their engine bay panels but after seeing the engine bay of yours i wish i had gone with a shock tower delete panel. Looks great with the original panel in the front.

    20. #160
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by craigF View Post
      Just love this build. Great looking stance and paint. Do you know what size backspacing is on your front and rear wheels? I think i have figured a way to get at least a 295 tire under the rear of my 67 with a little rail and suspension mod that won't upset the government inspectors too much in Australia. How is the turning circle with your front rims, do the tires catch the rails on full lock?
      Engine bay is starting to look a treat as well. Love the March pulley system, think i may go that route.
      Quote Originally Posted by craigF View Post
      Hi again. Are your bonnet hinges from Mustangs to Fear? I went with their engine bay panels but after seeing the engine bay of yours i wish i had gone with a shock tower delete panel. Looks great with the original panel in the front.

      The fronts are 17X8 +30 offset The rears are 17X10.5 6.81 +27 offset.

      The tires on the front do touch the front inner frame rail at full lock. I think a slightly narrower front tire would fix that I have 255's. I'm not really that concerned as it just barley touches and that is at absolute full lock. I will go down in width on the front when I replace them.

      The front hood hinges are ring brothers. The seem to be the best quality from what I've seen.

      I tried the Mustangs to fear panels but didn't like the way they fit. For what they cost I needed to love then and didn't. That along with I would have needed to modify them to fit with my set up had me return them.

      A few pics from today. I dropped off the gauges and a few other parts today. Measured for the driveshaft and will order that this week. Will begin running fuel and brake lines after its installed.

      Corey the builder is installing a new lift at his shop and the engine builder Joe is moving to Corey's shop. That might slow things down in the near term but will hopefully help in the finish time on the project.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com