Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Results 281 to 300 of 949
    1. #281
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Afco LS Radiator with Fan Kit
      2013 03-24 2nd Chance Camaro - Afco LS Radiator with Fan Kit
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Morning All,

      Keeping with the goal to purchase as many bolt on as possible I ordered the direct fit LS swap radiator with fan kit for 2nd Gen
      Camaro's. It's a great looking piece and very affordable and it will save time and reduce my fabrication costs.



      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    2. #282
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - ProTouring F-Body G-Brace
      2013 04-03 2nd Chance Camaro - ProTouring F-Body G-Brace
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening All,

      Checking the fitment on the G-Braces and it looks pretty good.



      I love the old school Edelbrock Air Cleaner however it just won't work for this project. Maybe I'll do a street rod so I can finally use it.





      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    3. #283
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Helping out a Good Friend
      2013 04-11 2nd Chance Camaro - Helping out a Good Friend
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening All,

      About a year ago a very good friend was in need and some of the Vendors stepped in to help his family out.
      Lateral-g.net & Pro-Touring.com both held auctions for parts that were donated by various vendors. I was
      lucky enough to win parts from both Fesler Built & Holley for the Camaro. In the end it was a win-win for all.

      A Very nice a set of Billet Tail



      Door Vents



      Billet Driving lights for Phase II of 2nd Chance



      Hood Adjusters



      Billet Trunk Hinges and they fit perfect



      Door Strikers



      and Holly's new Carb



      A special thanks goes out to both of these companies
      http://feslerbuilt.com
      http://holley.com/

      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    4. #284
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - High Speed Welding Bike Rack
      2013 04-11 2nd Chance Camaro - High Speed Welding Bike Rack
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening All,

      Here is an inside look at the "B" Pillar.



      Once all of the welding was complete Joe added a final plate to increase strength.



      There was already a hole in the quarter panel from the antenna so we decided that the rear mount would use the existing hole.







      The mount is then bolted to the bung which exits the quarter panel.



      We used the existing brackets from Rockymounts to anchor the tray to our bracket.



      Both mounts are removable and once removed all that is left is the bung.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    5. #285
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Heading to Kenny Davis Hot Rods
      2013 05-08 2nd Chance Camaro - Heading to Kenny Davis Hot Rods
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Morning,

      The car is finally leaving for Kenny's.








      Kenny was kind enough to pick up the car for me so I didn't have to drive it to Arkansas





      Good Guys Columbus here we come.

      ps - Kenny I want my GTO rollers back.

      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    6. #286
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      New Hampshire
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      That's awesome. Was the fabricator of your skirts and chin spoiler going to offer units for sale?

      Matt from NH
      70 Camaro
      Project Wicked Pissa https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...t-Wicked-Pissa

    7. #287
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mdes0 View Post
      That's awesome. Was the fabricator of your skirts and chin spoiler going to offer units for sale?
      Actually over the winter I will have molds made of the front spoiler and the skirts.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    8. #288
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Moser "C" Clip Eliminator with Kore3 Brakes
      2013 05-08 2nd Chance Camaro - Moser "C" Clip Eliminator with Kore3 Brakes
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Morning all,

      Prior to the car leaving for Kenny's Dennis at High Speed Welding installed the Moser "C" Clip eliminator kit on the rear Axle. He had
      to modify the Kore3 bracket for the kit to work. But it worked and it's ready to go.



      I can't wait to have both cars at home again



      pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    9. #289
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Line-X Protective Coatings
      2013 06-10 2nd Chance Camaro - Line-X Protective Coatings
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening,

      Now that the body work is complete Kenny applied the Line-X protective coating to the underside of the car because I plan to keep and
      drive this car.

      ... and yes Kenny is taking pictures again so there will be an immediate downgrade in picture quality so don't try to adjust your screen.



      www.linex.com
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    10. #290
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Custom Works CF Front Bumbers
      2013 06-17 2nd Chance Camaro - Custom Works CF Front Bumbers
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening,

      I really don't need to say much as they speak for themselves.









      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    11. #291
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Greer SC
      Posts
      37
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice, I like them. Do they make a rear bumper in CF?



    12. #292
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by smetm View Post
      Nice, I like them. Do they make a rear bumper in CF?
      They do and it's on order. Since we don't need it for this version of the car he is not going to make it till after summer. So maybe late September.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    13. #293
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      44
      I tried to figure why you couldn't fit the 335 tires in your car but I wasn't able to, Don't they suppose to fit alright as long as you tubbed the car and fitted the ridetech 4-link suspension to it?, I'm really concerned because I'm in the process of doing EXACTLY the same setup, even I have the same exact wheels!

    14. #294
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by kamaro View Post
      I tried to figure why you couldn't fit the 335 tires in your car but I wasn't able to, Don't they suppose to fit alright as long as you tubbed the car and fitted the ridetech 4-link suspension to it?, I'm really concerned because I'm in the process of doing EXACTLY the same setup, even I have the same exact wheels!
      I can fit the 335 on the rear but the tire is at the edge of the fender lip and I personally don't care for that look. I like to have the tires in at least an inch from the outside lip.

      You also have to make sure that you cut enough of the floor off and pull the tub to the floor. If you don't take enough off you will lose inner wheel well space. If you want you pm me your number and I will call you back and explain it over the phone.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    15. #295
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      44
      Now that makes me relieved. I'm already planning into rolling the fender lips and I will do what ever makes these tires fit. heck all of my project is about having a 335 tires in the rear of the car, I just can't resist that muscular look of these fat tires!

      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      I can fit the 335 on the rear but the tire is at the edge of the fender lip and I personally don't care for that look. I like to have the tires in at least an inch from the outside lip.

      You also have to make sure that you cut enough of the floor off and pull the tub to the floor. If you don't take enough off you will lose inner wheel well space. If you want you pm me your number and I will call you back and explain it over the phone.

    16. #296
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by kamaro View Post
      Now that makes me relieved. I'm already planning into rolling the fender lips and I will do what ever makes these tires fit. heck all of my project is about having a 335 tires in the rear of the car, I just can't resist that muscular look of these fat tires!
      just tell me when your ready and I will ship you the fender roller.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    17. #297
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - We have Paint
      2013 06-20 2nd Chance Camaro - We Have Paint
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening,

      Here is a quick sneak peak of 2nd Chance in the Paint Booth



      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    18. #298
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      KD Hot Rods Body in Color
      2013 06-25 2nd Chance Camaro - Body in Color
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Afternoon,

      The car is back at Kenny's home shop and it's time for assembly.







      Pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    19. #299
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      Exciting! I can't wait to see the end product
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

    20. #300
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      44
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      just tell me when your ready and I will ship you the fender roller.
      Thanks so much bro for your willing to help, I'd really love to borrow your fender roller but unfortunately its not possible because I'm way far from you. I'm still waiting for the delivery of the DSE deep tubs and once I get a shipping quote from ridetech I will order their 4 link kit as well. your post was really useful to me, please keep it updated!

    Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com