Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Results 261 to 262 of 262
    1. #261
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I started routing the brake lines today. I decided to hide them as much as possible. Since the master cylinders are inside the cabin, it made hiding them easy. The fronts run along the inside of the firewall and out behind the roll bar. The rear line runs inside down the trans tunnel.
      Name:  IMG_4736.jpg
Views: 4157
Size:  264.7 KB
      Name:  IMG_4732.jpg
Views: 4140
Size:  334.3 KB
      Name:  IMG_4731.jpg
Views: 4130
Size:  287.2 KB
      Name:  IMG_4728.jpg
Views: 4138
Size:  169.4 KB



    2. #262
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I got the cold and hot sides plumbed.
      Name:  IMG_0127.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  427.3 KBName:  IMG_0126.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  261.6 KBName:  IMG_0121.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  293.7 KBName:  IMG_0261.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  335.7 KBName:  IMG_0255.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  379.8 KBName:  IMG_0262.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  265.2 KB

    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com