Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Results 241 to 260 of 262
    1. #241
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by TerryH432 View Post
      Really nice work!
      Thanks. It is turning out pretty good so far. Still a long way to go but I can envision the finish from here.



    2. #242
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Salina, KS
      Posts
      7
      Great looking build. It definitely give me some good ideas for my 65 Coupe project. What vehicle applicaiton did you use for the roll cage?

    3. #243
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by Injected65 View Post
      Great looking build. It definitely give me some good ideas for my 65 Coupe project. What vehicle applicaiton did you use for the roll cage?
      it’s a Rhodes 12 point cage for the 65-66 Mustang.

    4. #244
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Salina, KS
      Posts
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Threepointtwo View Post
      it’s a Rhodes 12 point cage for the 65-66 Mustang.
      That's great. I had contacted them to see how the fitment was in these cars and they didn't have any pictures or info really. I was hesitant to order it without see some sort of pictures on the fit. I'd have to say it looks good and I will be ordering one before long. Thanks again.

    5. #245
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by Injected65 View Post
      That's great. I had contacted them to see how the fitment was in these cars and they didn't have any pictures or info really. I was hesitant to order it without see some sort of pictures on the fit. I'd have to say it looks good and I will be ordering one before long. Thanks again.
      You’re welcome. I was really happy with it. It fit well and seems to be really well built.

    6. #246
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I built a little kick out on the rear valance to clear my fuel hose fittings.
      Name:  IMG_4307.jpg
Views: 1899
Size:  300.1 KB
      Name:  IMG_4308.jpg
Views: 1972
Size:  258.2 KB

    7. #247
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Making the underside and engine bay a different color than the outside turned out to be much more difficult than anticipated.
      Name:  IMG_4330.jpg
Views: 1944
Size:  243.7 KB
      Name:  IMG_4326.jpg
Views: 1905
Size:  236.2 KB

    8. #248
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      The front suspension is going on. I set the initial caster (3°) and camber (0°) after lots of fiddling around.

      Name:  IMG_4337.jpg
Views: 1870
Size:  358.9 KB

    9. #249
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      The front suspension is on and the sway bar has been mounted. The steering rack is also in place.
      Name:  IMG_4363.jpg
Views: 1815
Size:  307.7 KB
      Name:  IMG_4354.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  333.2 KB
      Name:  IMG_4344.jpg
Views: 1787
Size:  295.3 KB

    10. #250
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Got the underside of the hood finished up and painted so I could try out another color on the top. I am going to shoot it with Destroyer gray and white pearl ghost stripes.
      Name:  IMG_4399.jpg
Views: 1740
Size:  258.4 KB
      Name:  IMG_4398.jpg
Views: 1724
Size:  230.5 KB

    11. #251
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      nw phx
      Posts
      248
      really cool build.
      i like
      i like
      i like
      ...life is too short, live for today, tomorrow isn't guaranteed

    12. #252
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by BK2LIFE View Post
      really cool build.
      i like
      i like
      i like
      Thank you!

      I painted the top of the hood with my new paint scheme. It turned out pretty good.

      Name:  IMG_4412.jpg
Views: 1664
Size:  180.6 KBName:  IMG_4415.jpg
Views: 1735
Size:  189.0 KB

    13. #253
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I finally got back to finishing up the rear bumper. It wasn’t even on the back and sat up too high off the rear valance.
      Name:  IMG_4420.jpg
Views: 1717
Size:  459.9 KBName:  IMG_4421.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  396.7 KBName:  IMG_4426.jpg
Views: 1656
Size:  335.3 KB

    14. #254
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Ok, I welded the rear valance in place and cleaned up the rear bumper a bit.
      Name:  IMG_4508.jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  219.6 KBName:  IMG_4509.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  227.2 KBName:  IMG_4510.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  281.7 KBName:  IMG_4512.jpg
Views: 1617
Size:  274.4 KBName:  IMG_4515.jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  344.1 KB

    15. #255
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I got some new parts so it’s time to get back to work. First up, mount the radiator.
      Name:  IMG_4660.jpg
Views: 1421
Size:  418.9 KBName:  IMG_4666.jpg
Views: 1499
Size:  336.7 KBName:  IMG_4667.jpg
Views: 1443
Size:  379.4 KBName:  IMG_4669.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  254.1 KBName:  IMG_4671.jpg
Views: 1464
Size:  401.7 KB

    16. #256
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Now the intercooler.
      Name:  IMG_4673.jpg
Views: 1486
Size:  365.5 KBName:  IMG_4677.jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  411.5 KBName:  IMG_4681.jpg
Views: 1474
Size:  396.6 KBName:  IMG_4682.jpg
Views: 1436
Size:  379.7 KB

    17. #257
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Celina, Texas
      Posts
      360
      Looking good!

      How much space are you leaving between the cooler and radiator?

      If you painted the cooler, what paint did you use? I like the black much better.

    18. #258
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Thank you. I have 2” between the two simply because one sits in front and one behind The 2” thick frame rail. That will be where I mount the AC condenser.

      I bought the intercooler already anodized black. I like that look as well. I am trying to hide it somewhat in the grill area. Not sure if I will be successful but I don’t want it to stand out.

    19. #259
      Join Date
      Oct 2022
      Location
      Xenia, Ohio
      Posts
      11
      Country Flag: United States
      Great work!!! Building a Pro Touring C10 with my son and you have giving us lots of ideas from your project. Keep up the good work. Love it...

    20. #260
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by LCA1971 View Post
      Great work!!! Building a Pro Touring C10 with my son and you have giving us lots of ideas from your project. Keep up the good work. Love it...
      Thank you. I have gotten so much good info following build threads on this forum so it really makes me feel good that others find value in what I am doing.

    Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com