Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast
    Results 261 to 280 of 949
    1. #261
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1,402
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      295 however the car is also set up to accept 335 with the DSE mini-tub kit
      Stock width rear? I love the bike mount!!
      Brandon Slater

      1979 Z28
      1972 Nova
      2015 2500 silverado crew cab duramax

    2. #262
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by keithq69 View Post
      Love the car. My next project will be a second gen.
      What's the car on the rack?
      2010 SLP575 BB Camaro
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    3. #263
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by brownz View Post
      Stock width rear? I love the bike mount!!
      Hi Brandon,

      Yep - it's a stock rear end with upgraded Moser Axles, Eaton Center section & Kore3 Brakes (BTW-Tobin is the man)
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    4. #264
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      The car looks great on the ground.
      Stephen

    5. #265
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      st. paul mn.
      Posts
      438
      Marty it is about time you get this thing sittin on the ground! jk. looks like are going to run a carb on that Ls. motor is this true? wtf. you had me with the bike rack and your losing me with the carb?.just ribbing ya it's your car do what ever you want!

    6. #266
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by E.rodz View Post
      Marty it is about time you get this thing sittin on the ground! jk. looks like are going to run a carb on that Ls. motor is this true? wtf. you had me with the bike rack and your losing me with the carb?.just ribbing ya it's your car do what ever you want!
      lol - yep I knew i was going to get ***** for the carb but after the nightmare we had tunning the truck a carb it is.

      ps Actually down the road the car will most likely get a blower from SLP
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    7. #267
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Wegner Automotive LS1 is Complete
      2013 01-06 Update - Wegner Automotive LS1 is Complete
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening All,

      The motor is back from Wegner Automotive. While it was there I had them completely tear it down
      and check everything and install all of the new Parts. I think my favorite part is their new front drive
      it's super clean and fights tight to the block



      I couldn't be happier with the way the motor turned out. The motor dyno'd 468hp with a new Holley Carb
      which should be more then enough to haul that mountain bike on the side of the car.



      Kenny is going to have the "Edelbrock" and the horizontal lines on the Coil Covers painted White. I can't wait
      to see them painted.



      Trying to keep it simple all of the MSD wires will be wrapped in black nomex wrap from Tech Flex. We're not
      trying to hide anything on this project.

      [IMGhttp://garagescene.net/_data/i/upload/2015/12/20/20151220211031-6ed7a635-me.jpg[/IMG]

      I had the guys at Wegner replace all of the GM hardware with ARP hardware.

      pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    8. #268
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      New Hampshire
      Posts
      85
      Country Flag: United States
      Thing looks sweet. Love the front runner setup.

      Matt from NH
      70 Camaro
      Project Wicked Pissa https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...t-Wicked-Pissa

    9. #269
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      N.J.
      Posts
      690
      Country Flag: United States

    10. #270
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Rolling the Inner Fender Lip
      2013 01-29 Update - Rolling the Inner Fender Lip
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Evening All,

      Last step is to roll the fender lip to gain a little tire clearance.



      You can see how wide the fender lip.



      Fender roller mounted and the fun begins



      Finished - I've gained about 1/2" of extra room.





      pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    11. #271
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      That looks nice. How did you like the tool? Eastwood?
      Stephen

    12. #272
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      That looks nice. How did you like the tool? Eastwood?
      Actually I bought it from Tire Rack back in the day when i was building Syborg. At some point they sould it to Eastwood so it's the same thing.

      It took about 20 minutes on each side. Well worth the time and money savings. If you have a painted surface it is good to use a heat gun to prevent the paint from cracking
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    13. #273
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - Goodmark Fuel Tank
      2013 03-13 Update -Goodmark Fuel Tank
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Morning All,

      Okay, as most of you already have guessed I am way behind on posting updates. Let's just say the last 9 months
      have been really fun (sarcasm). Chemotherapy is finally over and it's time to bring you guys up-to-date on the
      car. As for my health everything looks good and so far all of my test have come back perfect. Good news!

      Now back to our regular scheduled Updates.
      Since we are running a Carburetor on the car I ordered up a Goodmark Industries stock replacement tank from Summit
      Racing. I also ordered all new hardware to install the Tank. Summit Racing has sure received a bunch of my money in
      the last year. You can't beat there service and pricing.



      I really like seeing Made in the USA & Made In Canada.



      Kenny will make the necessary modifications on the front of the tank for the fuel line and the Edelbrock electric fuel pump. The Fuel Pump
      will be mounted on the tank directly behind the differential. Moving the lines to the front of the tank is much safer then having them coming
      out of the back of the tank and being exposed.

      On the power Tour several years ago a car with a low hanging fuel tank & rear exiting fuel lines caught on fire after it gently rear ended at
      a stop light. Moving to lines to the top or front of the tank is much safer location.



      pictures hosted by www.garagescene.net
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    14. #274
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      First off, congrats on completing chemo.

      Can you remember the measurements on the brackets you welded on the axle for the ridetech setup?
      Stephen

    15. #275
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2012 01-12 Weld On Bracket.pdf2012 01-12 Weld On Bracket.pdf
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      First off, congrats on completing chemo.

      Can you remember the measurements on the brackets you welded on the axle for the ridetech setup?
      Thanks for congrads



      Here is what I have that was posted on ride-techs site.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    16. #276
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Cincinnati, OH
      Posts
      331
      Country Flag: United States
      Love the project. A year out from treatment myself glad you're all clear. I was wondering about the brackets you have in place of your coil-overs. What are they called and where do I get them. Look quite handy I must say.
      Jim S.
      67 RS
      "driver "

    17. #277
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      2012 01-12 Weld On Bracket.pdf2012 01-12 Weld On Bracket.pdf

      Thanks for congrads

      Here is what I have that was posted on ride-techs site.
      I have the brackets. What I meant is do you remember the measurements on the axle itself. I am going to start looking around for rear end and I picked up some brackets and I wanted to set the car up to run 335's at a max.
      Stephen

    18. #278
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      I have the brackets. What I meant is do you remember the measurements on the axle itself. I am going to start looking around for rear end and I picked up some brackets and I wanted to set the car up to run 335's at a max.
      It's a stock width rear end. All you will need to do is mini-tub the car to make room for the tires.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    19. #279
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Quickboat View Post
      Love the project. A year out from treatment myself glad you're all clear. I was wondering about the brackets you have in place of your coil-overs. What are they called and where do I get them. Look quite handy I must say.
      The rear kit is Ride-Techs Airbar set up with there Coil Over Shocks. Very nice stuff !!!

      I am glad to here you also doing good.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    20. #280
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      2nd Chance Camaro - A Few NOS Parts
      2013 03-13 Update - A Few NOS Parts
      www.2ndchancecamaro.com

      Good Morning All,

      Trying to keep up with the Made in America theme I searched the internet and found all of the NOS parts I needed. Tom at
      Courtyard Camaro was a great help. If it's for a 2nd gen Camaro he has it our can point you in the right direction.









      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com