Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Results 181 to 200 of 203
    1. #181
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      125
      Country Flag: Canada
      Stock 6.0L LQ4, TC76, T56, hope to be on the road real soon...

      Name:  308579d1312099692-lq4-into-3rd-gen-1972-nova-8.jpg
Views: 7226
Size:  234.2 KB

      Name:  307460d1311556093-lq4-into-3rd-gen-1972-nova-4.jpg
Views: 7239
Size:  220.8 KB

      Name:  3.JPG
Views: 4340
Size:  226.3 KB

      Name:  5.JPG
Views: 2719
Size:  201.5 KB
      1972 Nova, forged LQ4 with twin 6466's, T56 Magnum, OEM subframe w/ Speedtech front, Chassisworks gLink rear, Ridetech coils & Wilwoods, with a rear floater in the works --> http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/conver...1972-nova.html

    2. #182
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Oakland, CA
      Posts
      30
      LQ4, T56 and a Precision 7675. It's 99% done.

      Name:  camaro1.jpg
Views: 3218
Size:  656.0 KB
      1967 Camaro

    3. #183
      Join Date
      Feb 2002
      Location
      Springfield, MO
      Posts
      4,470
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet!!
      Jimmy

      69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

      http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69


    4. #184
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Clearwater/FL
      Posts
      512
      Country Flag: United States
      I just picked up a garrett off a 06 6.0 powerstroke, anybody got specs on these things??
      85 monte, drift project- small block t5 and 8.8
      88 Blazer sbc
      05 300c

    5. #185
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      I just started my "Project GNXcess" 1983 Regal T-Type. Its getting a forged 408 (LQ4 based) with twins, and a T-56. I'll post pics when I have something to show other than teardown!
      Joe Hinds

    6. #186
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      Kathleen, GA
      Posts
      159
      64 Chevelle LS1/T56 turbo project in progress hope to have it done by March

      stock shortblock LS1 (9.6:1 comp)
      TC78 w/ 1.05 A/R
      ported #317 heads
      twin Walbro 255 (second pump on a 5psi Hobbs switch)
      -8 AN feed
      -6 AN return
      3" intercooler
      #80 SD injectors
      will run E85





      Turbo is in:











      Last edited by LSXfan; 06-07-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: update

    7. #187
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      206
      Country Flag: United States
      Hi

      WWW.SPEEDINC.COM 1957 Eldorado Brougham.......in progress

    8. #188
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Nashville, TN
      Posts
      142
      Country Flag: United States
      Oh now this is my type of thread. :D
      - Matt -
      '69 Camaro


    9. #189
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      LI New York
      Posts
      104
      Finished.....
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      1968 Camaro Convertible. 9" rear, Caltracks, 350 , PTC 3000 stall, Custom Twin turbo built by ME.

    10. #190
      Join Date
      Sep 2002
      Location
      So. Cal
      Posts
      1,179
      Hidden Turbos....Hot of the press..49 miles and counting

      370 LQ9, Forged Piston and Rods, AFR 215 LSX heads, Edelbrock Airgap manifold, GM Distributor conversion, Twin Garrett GT2871 turbos with .86ar turbine housings, Air/Water Intercoolers (still needs water plumbing).








      There they are!


      Ron DeRaad
      68 Camaro RSx
      Darton Sleeved LS9 - 434ci (4.155x4.00)
      AFR LSX245 Heads (12:1cr)
      660hp/588tq

    11. #191
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Okay first off how the heck did you do a motor swap and all of the fab without hurting the engine bay.

      second - Simply Awesome looking

      Quote Originally Posted by RSX302 View Post
      Hidden Turbos....Hot of the press..49 miles and counting

      370 LQ9, Forged Piston and Rods, AFR 215 LSX heads, Edelbrock Airgap manifold, GM Distributor conversion, Twin Garrett GT2871 turbos with .86ar turbine housings, Air/Water Intercoolers (still needs water plumbing).








      There they are!


      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    12. #192
      Join Date
      Sep 2002
      Location
      So. Cal
      Posts
      1,179
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      Okay first off how the heck did you do a motor swap and all of the fab without hurting the engine bay.

      second - Simply Awesome looking
      Thx Marty

      Turbo installs are always lots of creativity, patience & staring at it with a beer in hand for many hours! Many times asking "Where do I run this, how do I get that in there, What if I move that"

      It did require new motor mounts and repaint of the front clip. Engine is 1" further forward due to longer input shaft and 1.5" taller then the SB Ford. Dry sump system help too. No crossmember issues to deal with.
      Ron DeRaad
      68 Camaro RSx
      Darton Sleeved LS9 - 434ci (4.155x4.00)
      AFR LSX245 Heads (12:1cr)
      660hp/588tq

    13. #193
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RSX302 View Post
      Thx Marty

      Turbo installs are always lots of creativity, patience & staring at it with a beer in hand for many hours! Many times asking "Where do I run this, how do I get that in there, What if I move that"

      It did require new motor mounts and repaint of the front clip. Engine is 1" further forward due to longer input shaft and 1.5" taller then the SB Ford. Dry sump system help too. No crossmember issues to deal with.
      lol - I remember doing that with Dave over at Comp Fab when we were working on my truck. However I was drinking Ice Tea had a small problem with the Liquor. Once we cut out the firewall it was so much easier to do.

      You need to post some more pictures
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    14. #194
      Join Date
      Sep 2002
      Location
      So. Cal
      Posts
      1,179
      Ron DeRaad
      68 Camaro RSx
      Darton Sleeved LS9 - 434ci (4.155x4.00)
      AFR LSX245 Heads (12:1cr)
      660hp/588tq

    15. #195
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RSX302 View Post
      Thanks for the link - Looked at all of the pictures
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    16. #196
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mnm99 View Post
      Hey Larry. I spoke with you a few times about your build. I finally finished it. Here's my 15 pounds in a 5 pound sack...LOLAttachment 43848Attachment 43849Attachment 43850Attachment 43851
      How are things going on your ride? MotiV8r is going through a change. It's at JCG and a Holley Stealth Ram is going in.

      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here


    17. #197
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Location
      Elkhart, IN
      Posts
      54
      Now this is the proper topic for pro touring, not lets see how big your rims are, lol.n These are sick cars.
      Lots of Neon's
      Harley NRS
      Trx250r
      69 Camaro: Under Construction Small Block (Soon LSxT)
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/teamvpneon

      Used to be known as teamvpneon

    18. #198
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      126
      This is a great thread. Ill try posting a few pictures of my hoop-ty. It's a 1970 chevelle, world products block/383ci, AFR's and a MPGT45 turbo, Tremec TKO and a 9 inch. My original goals were a 10 sec. quarter mile time so thats the direction I started heading with it. Well after I was introduced to this site a few months back I really want to build something that handles. I'll be adding some things here and there to my current build to help with handling but I need to stick to one path and just finish the damn thing. anyways- hoping for 600rwhp which I don't think should be a problem. Hope you people like it:
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Doug

      1970 chevelle, carb'd, turbo'd 383ci with a tremec tko.

    19. #199
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      126
      another, 3.5" down pipe to full 4" exhaust.

      as you can see this picture is different than my first. I changed the routing of the down pipe for clearance issues.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Doug

      1970 chevelle, carb'd, turbo'd 383ci with a tremec tko.

    20. #200
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      st. paul mn.
      Posts
      438
      here is my project taking all my time.twin 57mm on a 5.3 hope to have it on the road in a couple of weeks.


    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com