Results 161 to 180 of 244
Thread: Garage built Buick....GN
-
12-16-2013 #161
Yeah the back seat area was pretty close to the frame but you can drop the front probably a good half inch. I ended up with the radiator support dropped @3/8" when I got the fender-door gap rite. I don't know if it was worth it but I figured it didn't cost anything so what the heck.
Justin Snow
-
12-17-2013 #162
Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Location
- Chicago
- Posts
- 297
Nice job! Your work and progress to date is incredible, glad to see the project resuming. I have the poly bushings in mine, and was looking at bumper fitment a bit ago, noting that the rear body was sitting high. Looks like I'll be doing something similar to the back few bushings and core supports. Thanks for posting that.
Luke
'63 Chevy II wagon - project
-
12-17-2013 #163




Reply With Quote