Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 102

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      FL
      Posts
      92
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Pro-Touring,

      Thanks for the notes. Not much advancement going on. I bleed the brakes and got them working. I have a soft pedal. I need to get that worked out soon.

      I ran into a BIG problem. I went for a drive and the front passengers side is rubbing. I thought I had it worked out. Totally BUMMED about it.

      I created some clearance by with a BFH. That helped some, but the out fender on the passenger side is now where the rubbing is mainly occuring. I tried a few other tricks and nothing.

      Any body have any ideas?



      I might have to swap out the 18x8 wheels to 17x7.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com