Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 41 to 60 of 102

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      FL
      Posts
      92
      Country Flag: United States
      Delayed!



      So I got the disc brakes on the rear end passenger side. The kit worked out well. I put in different shims to make the bracket fit correctly.

      For some reason the drums looked big like, perhaps it is because I have always seen my bird with drums. When I put the discs on the back they looks small. They are stock type discs and I think they will get the job done. I opted for the parking brake package.

      I am delayed on one driver side. You can see here that the passenger side is assembled, but notice the studs are barely out the other side. I read in the past that some of the rear disc brakes move the rear wheel out due to the thicker rotors vs. drums. Well that happened to me. I can not even mount the rear wheels on because of not enough thread to grab. I will have to get new rear stud.

      Oh well, gives me something else to do and have fun doing.

      Name:  IMG_7410.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  163.8 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com