Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast
    Results 301 to 320 of 533
    1. #301
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      175
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      your killing it jim!good info on the lights,back to aussie for a year bit of a a bugger, like watching this build its going to be a very nice car when you get done

    2. #302
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      175
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      325/30/19? fronts are?

    3. #303
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Gmc427 View Post
      325/30/19? fronts are?
      Fronts are only 235/45/18,and frustrate me every single day.. I'll probably buy new wheels before it's finished..

    4. #304
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      31
      I am working on a 69 Camaro and I’m interested in doing a 5th Gen dash swap. Did you use an aftermarket wiring harness?

    5. #305
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Projus View Post
      I am working on a 69 Camaro and I’m interested in doing a 5th Gen dash swap. Did you use an aftermarket wiring harness?
      Yeah I don't plan to use any of the original electronics so I'm running a PSI harness

    6. #306
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      222
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      Alright NiCopp update! finished up my brake lines this afternoon. I'm pretty happy with the end result considering I've never done this before, feel free to critique what you see.
      I tried to keep it pretty similarly routed to the speedtech brake lines with the exception of the right and left front brake lines being separated. Gutter guard in all necessary places and even polished up the visible lines.







      Now for the next challenge, to attempt custom door panels.




      Question , i have the same subfram and i am wondering how did you install the brake line clips? Did you drill and tap the holes? Thank you
      1969 frost green camaro
      LS3
      Speedtech pro touring front subframe
      ridetech rear 4-link
      moser 12 bolt eaton tru trac 3.73

    7. #307
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice job it looks good.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    8. #308
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Sinnister69 View Post
      Question , i have the same subfram and i am wondering how did you install the brake line clips? Did you drill and tap the holes? Thank you
      The two stainless clips on the crossmember are drilled and tapped, they're the only ones. but the pass-through sections are holes already provided on the subframe, since I'm using 5th gen brakes, I purchased Russell stainless brake lines off the shelf, then the AN fittings you see attach to those and are held to the frame with horse-shoe clips or whatever they're called.

    9. #309
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      667
      Country Flag: United States
      Never been a Camaro guy but I absolutely love your build...just read through all 16 pages!! Keep the updates coming!

    10. #310
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by FLYNAVY53 View Post
      Never been a Camaro guy but I absolutely love your build...just read through all 16 pages!! Keep the updates coming!
      Thanks a lot, I'm glad the car is received so well, no-one is more excited to see it finished than me, however updates are now on hold...

      A couple of weeks ago I reinstalled the interior, cleaned up the garage and made a small shelter for the car. The only purpose of it was to prevent the garage door dripping on the primer while I'm out of the country.




      SO... that is all for 2019...

      for now the wife and I have flown to Queensland, bought a jeep, driven it as far south as we possibly can, caught a ferry across the Bass Strait and am residing in Launceston Tasmania as I undertake my masters degree to progress my career, a move that will surely allow for more projects in the future..




    11. #311
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      667
      Country Flag: United States
      Oh wow, that's very cool. What field of study is your Masters degree in? I'm quite jealous of your travels....my wife and I spend time in Australia and New Zealand back in 2016...I've been itching to get back ever since.

    12. #312
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by FLYNAVY53 View Post
      Oh wow, that's very cool. What field of study is your Masters degree in? I'm quite jealous of your travels....my wife and I spend time in Australia and New Zealand back in 2016...I've been itching to get back ever since.
      I'm in Seafaring, I operate a dredging vessel for a Belgium company. The best part of studying for my masters is that I literally mean it, I will be qualified as Master of all ships, 500ton and up. so it's an opportunity I couldn't pass up to come down here for the year.



    13. #313
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      667
      Country Flag: United States
      Makes perfect sense....very cool stuff.

    14. #314
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      I'm in Seafaring, I operate a dredging vessel for a Belgium company. The best part of studying for my masters is that I literally mean it, I will be qualified as Master of all ships, 500ton and up. so it's an opportunity I couldn't pass up to come down here for the year.
      James that is an incredible offer and I agree you have to do it.

      Now you have to send up pictures of the ships and just post them in this thread to keep it alive.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    15. #315
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      175
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      very cool jim,gets pretty cold down there in tassie,bit different to Noosa!

    16. #316
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      I'm in Seafaring, I operate a dredging vessel for a Belgium company. The best part of studying for my masters is that I literally mean it, I will be qualified as Master of all ships, 500ton and up. so it's an opportunity I couldn't pass up to come down here for the year.
      Congratulation that sounds like a beautiful opportunity. I’ve never been out for long times are on anything as big as you are on but I love being out on the water. Best of luck
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    17. #317
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      TEXAS
      Posts
      155
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome build, and to be doing it all yourself is great. I hope you can get back on it and get it done so you can enjoy it. So much time and energy put into it already, I’m sure with all that’s behind you already you’re just dying to get it done and on the road.
      Burn em’ while we have em’. Fossil fuels and rubber tires till the end!

    18. #318
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69Phoenix View Post
      Awesome build, and to be doing it all yourself is great. I hope you can get back on it and get it done so you can enjoy it. So much time and energy put into it already, I’m sure with all that’s behind you already you’re just dying to get it done and on the road.
      I'm certainly itching to get back into it! luckily, in two weeks I'll be flying back stateside for almost a month, who would have thought a "holiday" of sanding primer would excite someone so much...

    19. #319
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      I'm certainly itching to get back into it! luckily, in two weeks I'll be flying back stateside for almost a month, who would have thought a "holiday" of sanding primer would excite someone so much...
      Just about any of the rest of us. Enjoy your sanding.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    20. #320
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Great to hear you will be coming back to work on the car. Did you decide if you plan to paint it yourself? I'll bet you could modify the cover you made into a make shift spray booth.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com