Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Thread: The C5/10

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bbalch404 View Post
      Yup, All C5 stuff minus the leafs. The idea is to use as many stock GM components as possible for easy of use if (when) I break something.
      This! I always try to design my stuff to use as many off-the-shelf parts from common cars so a simple failure doesn't crush my whole event. Sometimes I think people get too wrapped up in their design quest for custom and unique to realize that things will break and you have to be able to get it going again. Work smarter, not harder.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com