Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 41 to 60 of 64

    Thread: The C5/10

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      31
      Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      He hasn’t been here since August 2020.

      Sorry for the absence! Lots going on in life but the good news is the truck is still in progress! It is a rolling chassis with the powertrain 90% completed. I recently took the truck to a friends shop where a lot of the mechanicals will get put together then I will get it back to do bodywork, paint, and finish it up. The current estimated completion date is by the end of 2023 but hopefully we can get some test runs on it at some local autocross events before next season is over. That largely depends on part deliveries (everything is backordered) and budget. I will add some new photos soon. Thanks for checking in!






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com