Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Results 181 to 200 of 331
    1. #181
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Little update. It's always nice to get things delivery lol. Cleaned up the brake pedal assembly, tilt steering from a member here, steering wheel Budnik also from a member here. Thanks guys nice products you have. Next, make a bracket for gas pedal. Waiting on a new Miller Dynasty 210 DX to help out in my projects here in the ole garage.













    2. #182
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Finished up a welding cart for the new machine that will arrive this week. Can't wait to start messing with it


    3. #183
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Prescott, AZ
      Posts
      206
      Country Flag: United States
      That's a nifty little cart!

    4. #184
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Festus, Missouri
      Posts
      40
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice work!!!
      Tom


    5. #185
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      It worked out great


    6. #186
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Finished up the bracket I needed to install my DBW gas pedal to somewhere close to original spot. Not too shabby I must say.






    7. #187
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      St. George, UT
      Posts
      1,144
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great! I like the fact that you're trying to keep the pedals matching.
      -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

    8. #188
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      pickering ontario canada
      Posts
      196
      Country Flag: Canada
      This car is awesome
      1971 chevelle LSA 700hp -

    9. #189
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Well it's been 5 months since I've updated my progress, but I've have been working on her. I've been working on the passenger inner fender well to give the tires some room to breath lol. Will post those photos later cause I ran out of sheet metal. I notch the frame a bit to clear the tire when in full lock so it doesn't rub. I'll get back to it when I get some more material.







      : update. I've decided to add some reinforcement to the area I notched out in the frame. It's been mentioned to me to do so, but after some tossing the idea around I did. Wouldn't hurt right lol








    10. #190
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Southern Ontario
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: Canada
      Is the frame clearance still good through complete suspension cycle?

    11. #191
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mc Mahon View Post
      Is the frame clearance still good through complete suspension cycle?
      Peter, I did raise and lower the car the best I could in the garage to determine clearance. Didn't take out much, definitely better than it was before. Just wanted a little clearance from the frame. The drivers side is going to be tricky cause of steering box, might have to move one of the steering box bolts to top of frame cause the cut will go into the lower bolt in the frame. That's a little ways out till I get that stage. Thanks for the asking cause I don't want to make a mistake that already has been done.

    12. #192
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Ok the passengers inner fender for tire clearance is complete. After bolting it back together I'll jump over to the drivers side. Getting more done since work has been slow, so I'm tackling as much as I can for now.












    13. #193
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Finished up driver side frame notching and it came out better than I thought it was. It will do and might still rub a bit, but not like before. Steering box bolted up nicely too. Next, driver inner fender well modification.






















    14. #194
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Ok, driver side inner fender done!!!! Scratch that off the list of modifications to do. Onto the next one. More to come later. Maybe by end of year I'll be looking for a shop to do the final steps, body & paint, upholstery, wiring and give it back to me turn key lol. Well that's the plan anyways.








    15. #195
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      St. George, UT
      Posts
      1,144
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice work, looks well thought out and I like how the mods are effective but hidden. Thumbs up!
      -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator

    16. #196
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Prescott, AZ
      Posts
      206
      Country Flag: United States
      Clean work on the frame notch! We take it you're liking the Dynasty so far?

    17. #197
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Quote Originally Posted by Centerforce View Post
      Clean work on the frame notch! We take it you're liking the Dynasty so far?
      Thanks Centerforce. I'm loving the Dynasty. I did some rework on my side marker lights that I didn't like when I welded it up with my mig. It came out so much better with the Dynasty with little sheet metal warp.

    18. #198
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      Finished up the welding on the exhaust system and ready to install back into the Nova. Making some progress on my list of things to do, moving on to the next one. The bumpers are next, a little tuck, shave bolts, just looking for a cleaner look. More to come later.






    19. #199
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      South Lyon, MI
      Posts
      1,244
      Country Flag: United States
      Lookin’ real good.

    20. #200
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      348
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mc Mahon View Post
      Is the frame clearance still good through complete suspension cycle?
      Wow awesome work!! Are you sure your good lock to lock with the wheels ?? Looks awful close no ??

    Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com