Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 102

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      237
      Country Flag: Mexico
      Quote Originally Posted by FireBeater View Post
      Thanks for the encouragement! I think it is awesome that you have kept your car for 34 years. That is some solid love for your car. I hope to do the same. I think it is awesome that you can say you have had your daughter in a baby sit and then be able to say you took her to her wedding in the same car. That is just straight up awesome.

      That engine looks like it can crank out some Horsepower!!!



      Whats up with the different Rocker arms? Is that the 1:5 and 1:65 ratio's?

      Also, tell me more about your rear panhard bar. is that stock or a creation of your own? I have not seen anything like that before, because it looks stock.
      +1 on the panhard
      I have never seen one used with Leafs, since the leafs usually keep the axle centered





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com