Results 1 to 20 of 74
Thread: '67 Camaro SCCA build
-
09-22-2010 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Location
- San Diego, CA
- Posts
- 228
'67 Camaro SCCA build
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted much but have been doing a lot of reading on this site over the past year or more. Learned a lot of great things from the experiences of the generous members here.
Bought my '67 Camaro yesterday and am finally about to get started. Since I'm on a lot of different message boards, I've decided to detail the build on my own site, this way I only have to update a single message board instead of several.
Here's the link:
http://www.rhoadescamaro.com/build
If you have any questions about it, feel free to email [email protected]
Thanks again to everyone for all you've shared!--Jason Rhoades
http://www.rhoadescamaro.com/build
-
09-23-2010 #2
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Location
- Vinland Kansas,66006
- Posts
- 647



Reply With Quote