Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 74

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      San Diego, CA
      Posts
      228
      Have wheels now, but still a ways to go. Hoping for ignition by new years.



      http://www.rhoadescamaro.com/build/?p=1539



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      432
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks good ..You can always join the Pro-Touring guys running San Diego SCCA solo2. next event Nov 18 I'm sure you know the thread. "San Diego Autocross".

      optima ,Good Guys and others, all use 200TW.That is why Pro-touring Autocross Club San Diego runs 200TW at San Diego SCCA Solo2.

      If you haven't been to our SCCA facebook go and check out the pictures
      "San Diego SCCA AUtocross" on FACEBOOK


      George

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      432
      Country Flag: United States
      Jason.I checked out the build rules for STX you posted..It goes on and on..I don't know If I could get anyone to read that much..LOL,I'm glade it's posted though.Alot of detail.When I write a paragraph of what I think San Diego Pro Touring would be ,I hear to long..LOL I have some questions on it.In the past SP or ESP you could only use factory optional brake disc diameters.Now I'm read you can use larger diameter discs and if your car only had drums available you can switch to aftermarket discs no larger then the inside of the factory drum..Street Tire Xstreme "STX" have same brake rules as Street Prepared "SP" or ESP for folks here to understand.
      Some of the guys that run their PT cars in San Diego SCCA may pass STX tech.If you were going to Good Guys this weekend .You guys would have a good techno chat... 6 of our past SCCA racers are running Good Guys this weekend.You should be one of them.

      BTW most vintage muscle cars lowered the location of the front A Arm.I see you found the best way around doing that.Only the CP cars can do that.Also I saw the article Warren L posted on Gride Lines San Diego today

      George




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com