Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      Irvine, CA
      Posts
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      The car went off to get the tuning done and shorten the harness. A local company, English Racing, who normally does a lot of Evo, GTR and boosted car feel that they can do the job. I wanted to get a picture of the car on the tow truck but the driver was really late. This is the best I got for now.
      Name:  IMG_4146.jpg
Views: 2106
Size:  628.1 KB




      I also have a guy from New Zealand that will be able to make some new door glass for me. The current glass just doesn’t have the right curvature on the top and it does not seal as well as I want it to. That will take about 45 days to complete. I may have to install that after the interior is in the car.
      Would you mind sharing who you used for the side glass? I'm just finishing up my latest build on a '70 Boss 302 and remodeling a new house. Should be back to my Vox build pretty soon. Will be ordering the flush front and rear soon too. I have dodge durango glass picked out for the sides, but if I can get someone to make custom glass that's even better.

      On a different note, I found a company that just started selling a corvette knuckle/hub for the mustang II IFS. I can now run 13" discs on the front from a stock corvette and run regular wheels instead of being limited with the MII spindles. So much better! I guess the 6 year delay on the build has lead to some good things.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com