Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      I appreciate the offer. The Haltech I am using isn't quite as supported as Holley. Haltech has a good traction control setup but is a bit more complicated to setup and the harness is way too long for my use.

      I do have another company coming over to my house to take a look at it on Tuesday to see if they can help me out a little quicker. It is English Racing which is really close to my house. They do some pretty impressive work. They mostly work with Evo's and imports but know their stuff. I actually contacted them years ago to do my cage work and they referred me to where I went to. Both companies are more than capable in helping. It is just a matter of who can do it first. My current guys is likely better on setting up the programming for the traction control and active aero but that can be done later. I just need to get it running now.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com