Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by nimblemotorsports View Post
      I have a 56 Chevy Nomad and LS would be a good choice. But maybe I should put in a Ford Coyote engine, it would be easier
      and cheaper than a LS motor.

      Anyone can build a car however they want, but everyone can also have an opinion, and mine is this awesome car will be 'cheapened' with a LS swap,
      and that would be a shame.
      I really hate when people justify saying something rude by saying that it is there opinion. It's a BS excuse and clutters up an otherwise outstanding build. Please continue to build this car to your vision as it is one of the best builds on this site!! Top notch fabrication and vision.



      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com