Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Threaded View

    1. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: Turkey
      Check this, may help, i have the same:
      http://motors.shop.ebay.com/sch/eBay...c=1&_nkw=dd144



      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_SS View Post
      I have a Bowtie Overdrives 200-4R. It locks up right after it shifts into OD. And to disengage the lockup, the wiring is run to the brake switch.. The brake turns off the lockup. This is pretty annoying when driving in 30-50mph stop and go traffic... its ends up 'lugging' if I keep it in OD.

      I thought of 2 solutions... either wire up a toggle switch that keeps the lock up off until I'm on the hwy and ready for it OR wire up a vacuum switch that turns off the lockup under higher vacuum conditions.. i.e. no lockup under acceleration to avoid lugging.

      What is everyone else doing?





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com