Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Washington, MO
      Posts
      2,363
      Quote Originally Posted by quarterbooty View Post
      I'm using the Bowler lock-up module, and it works as advertised. Approximately 8 seconds after 4th gear, the converter locks up. I also have it wired through the brake switch to unlock, but it will lock back up 8 seconds later. My experience is essentially the same as yours. At speeds less than 70mph (2200 rpm), it will lug. I plan to add a toggle switch for the near term, but I'm thinking about the speed adjustable B&M unit as a potential permanent fix.
      Everywhere I read that the Bowler setup is nice, but they still end up installing a toggle anyway??



      I can't do the B&M kit as I wont be running a speedo cable, I have a GPS speedometer.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com