Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 262

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Very cool project. You have a lot of work ahead, but you got a great start on it!



      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Very cool project. You have a lot of work ahead, but you got a great start on it!

      Andrew
      Thanks. Yes, I may have bitten off a little too much but we'll see.

      I have started on a custom hood for my next project. I'm trying this out for looks. I really like the wide, low look from the recent Super Snake.




    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      I decided to use the lines already in the hood and make it a little wider. Time to break out the plasma!






    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240
      Starting to take shape.



    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240

      Scoop




    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240

      Hood progress



    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Utah
      Posts
      240

      Hood progress






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com