Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Statesville, NC
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States

      88-98 C1500 2WD Spindle Engineering Question

      I have a 1995 C1500 and I am wanting to do a pro touring build. My question, is it possible to have someone build a spindle for my truck that uses a C5/C6 hub like the 2nd gen camaro options that are out there. That spindle appears to not be that drastically different then the 88-98 spindle. I know there is probably some geometry differences. Can anyone help with this. I have called and called to every place I can think of and no one can provide any assistance. This would help with wheel options and brake options which are very limited on my truck. Any insight as to why this can't work on my truck or who could help me would be greatly appreciated.

      This is one 2nd generation camaro spindle using a corvette hub and BMR steer arm.



      Attached Images Attached Images  





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com