Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Results 61 to 61 of 61
    1. #61
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      Don't have any new pics just yet. But been doing some test fitting on this 03 cobra motor with longtube headers. Just got to do a little modifying to get everything to fit. Nothing major by any means. Hope to have some updated pics soon.



      Yesterday I was driving and thinking about the car and that I just got the title for it. When I bought the car it didn't have a title because it never had one issued. This is because it was a New York car and had been off the road since mid to late 70's. NY didn't issue titles for cars until mid 70's.
      To the best of my knowledge, this is the 1st time the car has ever been titled. Crazy to think this 1965 car got its first title in 2017 and I am the 1st.


    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com