Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 41 to 60 of 61
    1. #41
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm looking at all the daylight through the firewall thinking about how many holes I've welded up. But, I don't do restorations. This will be good to watch as it unfolds. I've owned 17 Mustangs in my life so I have some knowledge of them. Good progress.



    2. #42
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      I'm looking at all the daylight through the firewall thinking about how many holes I've welded up. But, I don't do restorations. This will be good to watch as it unfolds. I've owned 17 Mustangs in my life so I have some knowledge of them. Good progress.
      Thanks. I plan to weld up some of the holes

    3. #43
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      More progress
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    4. #44
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Just like a model car kit. 1 part at a time.

    5. #45
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      More progress
      Attached Images Attached Images                    

    6. #46
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Livermore CA
      Posts
      131
      This is pretty awesome. Cool seeing it come together.

    7. #47
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      285
      Country Flag: Australia
      Your a very braves man but this is an awesome build to follow. Looking great so far can't wait to see more. Good luck.

    8. #48
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Impressive! I've seen your other cars so I'm not surprised to see you doing this!


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am

    9. #49
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      Car is being delivered today. Here are some pics sent to me prior to being delivered. Pretty excited to see it in person
      Attached Images Attached Images                                            

    10. #50
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Whoo Hoo !

    11. #51
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      It's here
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    12. #52
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      Now that tony is done with his part, time for me to start.
      Installed AJE kmember and 94-04 maximum motor sports caster camber plates.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    13. #53
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      Also played with the looks of the bogart d10's. This might be a nice strip look.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    14. #54
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Kennewick, WA
      Posts
      258
      Country Flag: United States
      Amazing transformation! I can only imagine what the previous owner would think if you drove it up their drive.


    15. #55
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      10
      Anymore info on what you did to install the Maximum Motorsports CC plates? Looking to do the same with my AJE setup

    16. #56
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Evansville IN
      Posts
      49
      Quote Originally Posted by sj9ers View Post
      Anymore info on what you did to install the Maximum Motorsports CC plates? Looking to do the same with my AJE setup
      I just made a template, centered it on the strut opening, marked the mounting holes, drilled and installed.

    17. #57
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      Fort Worth, Tx
      Posts
      19
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Godbolt View Post
      Well, you certainly have an almost blank canvas. Good job saving this. The 65-66's are probably the prettiest of the fastbacks.
      I would agree with this statement, they are great looking cars.

    18. #58
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      135
      Country Flag: United States
      WOW !!! What a super transformation. Congrats to you on the project of your dreams, best of luck going forward. IMO, one of the most beautiful cars ever built.

      Bossed

    19. #59
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome! Glad to see you have it back!


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am

    20. #60
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Well color me impressed!!!



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com