Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 41

    Threaded View

    1. #8
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Kannapolis, North Carolina
      Posts
      30
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by hardwork1 View Post
      I'm also building a 67 cougar. what are you planning on for motor? your frame setup is interesting I'd like to see more of it. Keep up the good work
      Motor will be a Coyote with plans for a supercharger down the road. I'm not sure if it will be the F150 version or a Mustang motor. If I can get a good deal on a wrecked mustang I'll use the motor and 6 Speed from the mustang. If I go the F150 route the money saved on the motor can go towards a T56 Magnum. The motor will also be set back quite a bit!

      I got the rest of the front crossmember tacked in place today.
      Name:  20160312_181551.jpg
Views: 1626
Size:  297.2 KB



      Name:  20160312_181540.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  337.2 KB

      I also got some bracing welded in to keep this thing square. I still need a little more bracing before I cut the rest of the floor and rear frame rails out.
      Name:  20160312_181832.jpg
Views: 1640
Size:  320.3 KB




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com