Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Results 261 to 280 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    1. #261
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      TN
      Posts
      959
      Looks Great!! I would ask you what you are doing with your old ones.. But I don't have anything they would fit and I don't need another project! haha! So what do you think of the tires? I've noticed a lot of people going with the falken tires.

      Benjamin

      Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot


    2. #262
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Nothern California
      Posts
      259
      Country Flag: United States
      Those wheels look great on your car Herb. Nice looking car.
      Guy S.

      68 Camaro LS1, T56, Forgeline WC3
      69 El Camino BBC 4spd A/C Cruise SOLD
      2012 Dodge Crewcab Diesel 4x4

    3. #263
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Hampton Bays NY
      Posts
      338
      Looks Great!! Good choice !! Can't wait to see it at RTTS
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

    4. #264
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Merewether
      Posts
      43
      Country Flag: Australia
      Love the car. But boy is that front spoiler out of place in terms of looks.

    5. #265
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      8,745
      Looks nukin futs! Thanks for the second set purchase!

      I am working on something in a lug nut that will be PERFECT! All I can say for now.

    6. #266
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bjkadron View Post
      Looks Great!! I would ask you what you are doing with your old ones.. But I don't have anything they would fit and I don't need another project! haha! So what do you think of the tires? I've noticed a lot of people going with the falken tires.
      Thanks! The SP3Ps are going on the El Camino after I have the centers redone in the HTM finish. I haven't driven it yet, but considering the Chevelle is "tire width challenged" compared to a lot of the cars on this forum, I'm hoping the 200 treadwear will help out.

      Quote Originally Posted by DEIGuy38 View Post
      Those wheels look great on your car Herb. Nice looking car.
      Thanks!

      Quote Originally Posted by Vinz68 View Post
      Looks Great!! Good choice !! Can't wait to see it at RTTS
      Thanks Vinnie! I can't wait for RTTS! Looking forward to seeing you and all my PT.com friends! Winter can end anytime now!

      Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
      Love the car. But boy is that front spoiler out of place in terms of looks.
      Thanks! I know the spoiler isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's more of a functional item than a fashion statement.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    7. #267
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyCustoms View Post
      Looks nukin futs! Thanks for the second set purchase!

      I am working on something in a lug nut that will be PERFECT! All I can say for now.
      Thanks Frank! I appreciate the great customer service you provided (again!) especially since I changed my order a couple times in the process!

      Definately let me see what you come up with for lug nuts!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    8. #268
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Chi Town Suburbs
      Posts
      14
      I love this car and thread, it is AWESOME!!! I like the new wheels for sure but I thought the old wheels looked unreal!!! Great car

    9. #269
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyCustoms View Post
      I am working on something in a lug nut that will be PERFECT! All I can say for now.
      Any updates on the perfect lug nuts Frank?
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    10. #270
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      151
      Great job with the new look.







    11. #271
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTDANCER View Post
      Great job with the new look.
      Thanks!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    12. #272
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      alpine ca
      Posts
      657
      Country Flag: United States
      thanks Herb i got a visual what my night trains will look like same colors but reversed they look great and so does the car
      1972 NOVA SPEED TECH TORQUE ARM AND FRONT ARMS , RUSHFORTH NIGHT TRAINS, DRIVERZ INC
      BUILD LINK
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...t-(GREY-MATTER)

    13. #273
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Beaver Dam WI
      Posts
      26
      should take the chrome strips off the rockers and paint the rockers to match the gun metal front spoiler

    14. #274
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Beaver Dam WI
      Posts
      26
      on another note this is one of my favorite chevelles !! love the race car look .. amazing work

    15. #275
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by THIELMETALFABRICATION View Post
      should take the chrome strips off the rockers and paint the rockers to match the gun metal front spoiler
      They are the same gun metal. I think it's just the lighting in the pictures.

      Quote Originally Posted by THIELMETALFABRICATION View Post
      on another note this is one of my favorite chevelles !! love the race car look .. amazing work
      Thanks! I appreciate it!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    16. #276
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Hughson, CA
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States
      What size and back space on the wheels? Tire size? I'm very close to ordering the Ride Tech coil over level 3 system for my 66 and it looks like the tire and wheel combo you have fits perfect. Here is a picture of my car now,

      By the end of the year I hope to complete the pro touring conversion.

    17. #277
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      damn!.. that is HARD looking!

    18. #278
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Pappy67 View Post
      What size and back space on the wheels? Tire size? I'm very close to ordering the Ride Tech coil over level 3 system for my 66 and it looks like the tire and wheel combo you have fits perfect. Here is a picture of my car now,

      By the end of the year I hope to complete the pro touring conversion.
      Nice looking Chevelle! It reminds me of on my friend had just after we got out of high school. Once you get your ridetech system installed, you're going to have entirely new feelings for your Chevelle!

      The front wheels are 18 x 8.5 (5.2" bs) w/ 255/40-18 and the rear wheels are 18 x 10 (5.5" bs) w/ 295/40-18.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    19. #279
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Hughson, CA
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the info! Herb do you have any recommendations on any modifications needed when installing the Ride Tech Kit? Also will you guys be running any specials next month at Good Guys in Pleasanton? PM me if so?

    20. #280
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Even though I'm knee deep building my C10 and the new shop, I haven't forgotten about my Chevelle. I'm finally in the process of building the new engine for it...







      Last edited by Yelcamino; 07-16-2013 at 10:04 AM.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com