Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Results 41 to 55 of 55
    1. #41
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477

    2. #42
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Quote Originally Posted by Camarogbg
      Nice car and welcome aboard!!!
      Vi får köra en pro-touring träff 2009. Vi börjar ju bli en hel del pro-touring freak i sverige nu.
      Mikael
      Thanks Mikael! Yepp, we should

    3. #43
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE
      are those OZ mitos?
      Yes, You´re correct! I haven´t checked before what kind of wheels I have.
      I just bought them from a guy who I think had them on a Toyota Supra. It was
      a bargain so I didn´t even measure if they would fit. As it turned out, the backspacing
      couldn´t be better. Gotta have some luck sometimes...

    4. #44
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      figured.. they are very nice AND rare..

    5. #45
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE
      figured.. they are very nice AND rare..
      Ok, yes maybe they are a little rare

    6. #46
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Tallahassee
      Posts
      295
      Less is definitely more in this case! Great setup, your car is awesome.

    7. #47
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Quote Originally Posted by gordonquixote
      Less is definitely more in this case! Great setup, your car is awesome.
      Humble thanks!

    8. #48
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Celina, Texas
      Posts
      360
      Awesome. Totally awesome.

      Where did you get that gauge cluster in the dash? I've been toying around with that idea. Yours looks great. You make it?

    9. #49
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Quote Originally Posted by Y-TRY
      Awesome. Totally awesome.

      Where did you get that gauge cluster in the dash? I've been toying around with that idea. Yours looks great. You make it?
      Thanks!
      The center dash console is available at Classic Industries (and more places) in different
      styles and combos, so I didn´t make it myself. I´m very satisfied with the look and function.

    10. #50
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      Here´s a new picture of the console with a tach mounted under...


    11. #51
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Mountain View, CA
      Posts
      9,583
      Country Flag: United States
      All the photo links are dead. Bummer.

      True T.

      Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?


      Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

      My blog

      When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?


    12. #52
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      LYNCHBURG,OHIO
      Posts
      512
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Damn True View Post
      All the photo links are dead. Bummer.

      Just what I was thinking...
      Greg Tholen
      GT Motorsports
      Dealer for Wilwood,Baer,Viking,Moser,BMR,Earl's
      (937)763-7272

    13. #53
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Sweden
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: Sweden
      I´ve updated the first post. The car is now sold and I´m currently working on my third '68 Camaro...




    14. #54
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      899
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice start---third times a charm, although I must admit that your 2nd go round was pretty damn nice too!
      Confucius says, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life"

      My build Beast

    15. #55
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      good to see youre still in the game!

      cant wait to see what you do for this one!

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com