Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 31 of 31
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      San Jose, CA
      Posts
      4,210
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Carl! Glad to see after all this time you figured out how to post. ;)
      @Camaro.Family Camaros
      1967 #QuickChangeCamaro - SpeedTech Suspension LS1/T56
      1967 #CFBee - SpeedTech Suspension SuperCharged LS3/T56
      1969 #TaxReturnCamaro Art Morrison Suspension 496/T56
      1986 #IROCdaily - Stock IROC

    2. #22
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
      Looks like we've switched to Sunday instead. Registration is open until 7:45 and reopens at 9 or something. I have a feeling we'll be the only two 60s cars there. My el Camino is gold and Tim's 'stang is a powder blue 65 GT. Stop by and say hi.

      http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Cup20104.htm
      Hey Carl, what time will you guys be arriving, I will probly be there between 6:30-7:00 so that I can tech and register

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      36
      Quote Originally Posted by Gitter Dun View Post
      Hey Carl, what time will you guys be arriving, I will probly be there between 6:30-7:00 so that I can tech and register
      Carl doesn't have the best track record when it comes to gettting somewhere early in the AM...
      I think 9:00 is a best case scenario for us. None of that will matter if the rain comes, as is expected...
      Tim

      Tim McCain


    4. #24
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Freddiecougar View Post
      Carl doesn't have the best track record when it comes to gettting somewhere early in the AM...
      I think 9:00 is a best case scenario for us. None of that will matter if the rain comes, as is expected...
      Tim
      Rain..... bummer, OK thanks, if it rains or the ground is wet I probly wont sho, but keep in touch, lookin forward to getting a nor cal group together.

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Freddiecougar View Post
      Carl doesn't have the best track record when it comes to gettting somewhere early in the AM...
      I think 9:00 is a best case scenario for us. None of that will matter if the rain comes, as is expected...
      Tim
      My wifes on her way to Winco, she says it's raining in Folsom

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    6. #26
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Sacramento
      Posts
      25
      Quote Originally Posted by TonyHuntimerRaceHome View Post
      Welcome Carl! Glad to see after all this time you figured out how to post. ;)
      Tony, how goes it? I figured it was time I stopped lruking and participated a bit.

      Quote Originally Posted by Freddiecougar View Post
      Carl doesn't have the best track record when it comes to gettting somewhere early in the AM...
      I think 9:00 is a best case scenario for us. None of that will matter if the rain comes, as is expected...
      Tim
      Ouch.

      Well, the rain hasn't shown so far but we decided last night not to run today and the chance of rain still exists. It's blowing like a son of a gun here at my house so I'm sure it's on it's way.
      Don't take me seriously, I'm really a pretty nice guy.

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
      Tony, how goes it? I figured it was time I stopped lruking and participated a bit.


      Ouch.

      Well, the rain hasn't shown so far but we decided last night not to run today and the chance of rain still exists. It's blowing like a son of a gun here at my house so I'm sure it's on it's way.

      Just got back from Mather, you guys missed a good time. It was the first time I had ever done a drive through the cones run. i got there late cuz I didn't think I was gonna go at all, so I didn't have time to walk the course. luckily one of the guys there volunteered to ride with me. What a blast!! The first run I did in 75 seconds and then I sequentially worked my way down to 65 seconds by the 4th run, LMAO it was hilarious. Butr then I had to work a station and count cones, man there are some fast mf'rs out there.

      Just thought nI'd rub it in a littl, lol

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    8. #28
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Sacramento
      Posts
      25
      Son of a b'. That figures. Well, I'm glad you had fun. If I didn't have to trailer my car there it wouldn't be such a big ordeal.
      Don't take me seriously, I'm really a pretty nice guy.

    9. #29
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Carl View Post
      Son of a b'. That figures. Well, I'm glad you had fun. If I didn't have to trailer my car there it wouldn't be such a big ordeal.
      LOL, Hey, I heard that the next one will probly be at Mather also, apparently its been awhile since they have run there, but a guy I was talking to said that 2 would be in stockton and the rest at Mather, hopefully will catch the next.

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    10. #30
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      36
      Dammit. It was DUMPING and windy here in Elk Grove...
      We will definitely be at the next go-round. Dammit.
      Tim McCain

    11. #31
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Freddiecougar View Post
      Dammit. It was DUMPING and windy here in Elk Grove...
      We will definitely be at the next go-round. Dammit.
      Cool, great group of people, and some super fast vetts. Sorry ya missed it. You have to work a station and count cones before you run, I thought workin was gonna suck but somethin about watchin and hearin' a supertuned badass car rip by you gets ya smilin' . I probly looked like the joker from batman at my work station, lol...

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com