Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Results 181 to 200 of 302

    Thread: '66 PT Chevelle

    1. #181
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      That radiator looks like a nice piece. The car is really coming together nicely.
      Stephen

    2. #182
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 55chevyman View Post
      we need more pics from maxton
      I'm waiting for my friend Jim to send me a CD with the pics and video he took. I'll post a link as soon as I get it!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    3. #183
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tucks69 View Post
      I talked to Mike at the Goodguys show, he said yall had a good time. Wish I would have come down, maybe next year when you and Mike come back!! I only live about 30 minutes from Maxton!!
      We're going back in April. Maybe we'll see you there!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    4. #184
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      That radiator looks like a nice piece. The car is really coming together nicely.
      Thanks!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    5. #185
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Dallas TX
      Posts
      1,633
      Looking great!! Congrats on the ink

    6. #186
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Chattanooga, TN
      Posts
      291
      Just saw this this morning and watched the clip of it idling twice and had to promptly show my buddy!! Absolutely incredible idle!!!! Its perfect.
      Stephen S.
      1967 Ford Mustang 4.7L, T5

    7. #187
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      99

      cool Chevelle

      I can't wait to see it in person at Motor State Challenge.



      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741



    8. #188
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      316
      what did it do at maxton? I'm going to check maxton out next year after I move to Charlotte.

    9. #189
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RJ66 View Post
      I can't wait to see it in person at Motor State Challenge.



      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741

      I'm really looking forward to this event! It should be a blast!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    10. #190
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by blown9746 View Post
      what did it do at maxton? I'm going to check maxton out next year after I move to Charlotte.
      My top speed was 161.3 mph. The tech inspector didn't like my FIA rated Sparco racing seat so I was limited to 150; obviously I went a little over. I've since changed out the Sparco for an aluminum Kirky seat which will satisfy ECTA's safety requirements. My goal in April is 175 mph.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    11. #191
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      99

      Haulin'

      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      My top speed was 161.3 mph. The tech inspector didn't like my FIA rated Sparco racing seat so I was limited to 150; obviously I went a little over. I've since changed out the Sparco for an aluminum Kirky seat which will satisfy ECTA's safety requirements. My goal in April is 175 mph.
      That is really moving! How did the car feel at that speed?



      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741

    12. #192
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RJ66 View Post
      That is really moving! How did the car feel at that speed?



      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741

      I was really surprised, it felt completely stable and planted, like I was going 80 mph down the highway.

      Here's a link to some pictures.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    13. #193
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      Herb you need my address to send me the sparco then?..lol..thats hauling ass by the way..great job !!
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    14. #194
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dropit69 View Post
      Herb you need my address to send me the sparco then?..lol..thats hauling ass by the way..great job !!
      Yeah it was, thanks! Haha, sure thing! Actually, the Sparcos are going in the El Camino!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    15. #195
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      99

      Video

      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      I was really surprised, it felt completely stable and planted, like I was going 80 mph down the highway.

      Here's a link to some pictures.
      The video's were great,the cars sounded awsome. Thanks I would love to do something like that with my 66 Chevelle, but I have it up for sale so I don't need to wreck anything.


      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741

    16. #196
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      1,635
      Somehow I have missed this thread, congrats on the Chevelle, very nice, and tastefully done.
      It sounds like a beast.

    17. #197
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RJ66 View Post
      The video's were great,the cars sounded awsome. Thanks I would love to do something like that with my 66 Chevelle, but I have it up for sale so I don't need to wreck anything.


      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741
      I just checked out your web page; I remember your Chevelle! That car is sweet! Why are you selling it?
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    18. #198
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mc84_zz4 View Post
      Somehow I have missed this thread, congrats on the Chevelle, very nice, and tastefully done.
      It sounds like a beast.
      Thanks! I appreciate it. Hopefully come spring time it will be even more of a beast because I'm adding EFI and some other little things to improve it.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    19. #199
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      99

      projects

      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      I just checked out your web page; I remember your Chevelle! That car is sweet! Why are you selling it?

      Hi Herb, Thanks for the comment on the Chevelle I appreciate it. I am selling the Chevelle to allow me to get more shop equipment & also work on other projects. I really like this car so it's hard to sell but, I have my first magazine car back & redone (project "Re-Peeled") & I can't keep everything. I am not going to just give it away though.

      Thank You
      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741

    20. #200
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      352
      Man that 66 is wicked!!!! I'm hoping my 67 turns out 1/4 as nice as your car. I do have a question if your don't mine. Your rearend? Is it standard 66-67 width or is it custom width?

    Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com