Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 55

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      41
      Country Flag: United States
      Love it. A man after my own heart. I just missed out on a 64 I was going to run 25.2 with twins on a small block. Looking again. I now have a 4.6 DOHC in a 63 Fairlane that I'm deciding on a power adder for.

      The car looks killer. Keep it up and keep us posted!

      Dave



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      A1A Beachfront Avenue
      Posts
      81
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave R View Post
      Love it. A man after my own heart. I just missed out on a 64 I was going to run 25.2 with twins on a small block. Looking again. I now have a 4.6 DOHC in a 63 Fairlane that I'm deciding on a power adder for.

      The car looks killer. Keep it up and keep us posted!

      Dave
      I tried to sell this car 3 or 4 times for a total of about a week. It would be something like a monday and I'd say, "if it isn't gone by wednesday I'll just keep it". Obviously not very motivated. In fact I had a guy call one time and I told him it was already sold. I don't really see a lot of them around. And there is just too much blood, sweat and tears into this car. People told me that if I ever sold it, i'd regret it because it happened to them. So that's always been in the back of my mind.

      A friend of my dad's has a 63 Fairlane. I always like the look of them. Big brother to the Falcon I'm a turbo guy, so I say go that way. But throwing a wipple on it would be way easier and a hell of a lot cheaper. Even with the 4.0l wipple, I'd have a hard time hitting my hp goals and still making it streetable.

      Quote Originally Posted by Munssey View Post
      The Falcon builds are starting to come on strong! Nice work. Keep us updated on the progress.
      Thanks!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      A1A Beachfront Avenue
      Posts
      81
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a little update.

      Finished shaping the back. Rear side panels are poured, shaped and speakers are fitted.



      Started on the door panel:




      Laid out the design after roughing in the height.


      All shaped and ready to be fitted to the car.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com