Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      could you elaborate more on how you mounted the mirrors ?
      what would you do differently?
      Thank you sir!

      Quote Originally Posted by David LaBuda;[URL="tel:1202180"
      1202180[/URL]]My latest project is trying out some 5th gen Camaro mirrors on the Chevelle. They've got crisp body lines that match with the Chevelle's sharp belt line. The mid 90s Buick mirrors that people like to use just seem a little out of place on a 70. Repop mirrors are only $35 a piece so I figured it was worth experimenting. I'm happy with how the driver's side turned out so I'll order the passenger side and make it work. The glass is quite wider than on the stock mirror which definitely improves the field of view. What do y'all think?








      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com