Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Ft Worth, TX
      Posts
      188
      Country Flag: United States
      I've been working on installing air conditioning in the Chevelle (Power Tour was HOT) and I've run into a snag with the condenser. The 05 GTO radiator is set back because I originally planned on using the GTO condenser as well. However, I ended up ordering the Vintage Air surefit kit based on the price of new GTO parts. As you can see in the pictures there is a 4 inch gap between the condenser and radiator because of the setback. Based on a conversation with a salesman at Vintage Air, the gap shouldn't be a problem but I can't help but think the fans won't be very effective at pulling air through the condenser. Any thoughts?




      1970 Chevelle: 6.0 L96, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, Wilwood brakes

      1978 Firebird: 6.0 LQ4, T56

      2007 Sierra 2500HD LBZ






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com