Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by David LaBuda View Post
      I saw that thread and it got me thinking, but I don't think the Camaro "backing plates" will fit on the axle tube. Even if I were to enlarge the center opening, I don't thing the GM brake flange bolt pattern is large enough for a 3" axle tube.
      Can the backing plate support a bolt pattern large enough for a 3" axle? If it can, why not make your own flange template? Maybe see if Ron can hook you up some then you can make your own bolt pattern on the backing plate. Its worth a shot.

      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com