Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States




      The car is finally up on the frame jig at the suspension shop. Now the fun part will begin! The more I have looked at the new suspension from Ron Sutton Race Technologies the more I am impressed with it. It has very similar design characteristics as the road race cars at the chassis shop. Everything is heavy duty from the steering rack to tie rods to control arms to spindles. Everything!

      If you are looking for the absolute best suspension for these cars look no further. It is not a simple bolt in but it should be unsurpassed when it is together. I will post specifics about the handling once the car is on the road.

      http://shop.ronsuttonracetechnology.com

      On a side note. The front valance has been removed from the car in this picture to make the suspension work easier.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com