Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks again for the help guys. You confirmed my gut feelings about the opening on the lower opening. I went over to the body shop at lunch to drop off my wheels and talked with them about changing the opening. We are going to soften the upper and lower edges of the lower grill to more mimic the upper. It should be softer and when it is done I will evaluate to have the lower grill or leave it open. I will post some pictures when I have some.

      On a side note it is amazing how much larger the opening in my wheels is now than what it was. The hubs on the Ron Sutton suspension are huge! I can't believe what a difference it is. I forgot to take a picture so you will have to take my word on it.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com