Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      779
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Longchamp View Post
      Love the build so far except the valance (you did ask). The upper grill looks perfect but the lower is a completely different shape, the lines do not flow. Do you need the valance at all, I personally think the car looked better without it. Maybe a subtle chin spoiler would be sufficient.
      In my (very) humble opinion (since you asked), I'd agree with this statement.
      Maybe something a bit more understated. I work in the service department of a Volvo dealership, so of course when I have this thread on my screen and a tech walks by, I have to show it off. The common thought here is that it's a bit overpowering and draws more attention to itself than a "chin" should deserve.
      With all due respect, of course....



      EDIT: Maybe lose the bottom "bulbous" part?





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com