Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      The grill and trim around it has been completed. The trim will eventually be chromed. They started working on the lower valance grill. The lower valance will use an original grill the has been straightened. The headlights have also been mounted.



      Work has also started on the gas cap. It will use a flush mount cap that is normally on motorcycles. It will be mounted on the top of the left rear quarter panel similar to the original only closer to the rear window. Pictures to follow........



      I have also placed an order for front and rear flush mount glass. To get the ball rolling I had to buy 3 prototype sets so if anyone is looking for a set let me know. I am basically looking at dividing my cost by 3. I had to go this way in order to get glass by the time I needed it.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com